Moist, Chewy, and Soft Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are healthy and delicious Cookies that are made with the usual pantry ingredients required for Cookies. These Cookies get ready in just 15 minutes.
These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are - Moist, Soft, Chewy, Fudgy, and Crusty on the Outside but gooey-soft and oh-so Banana-y on the inside! 🍌🍌🍌
📺 Here's a video tutorial for you 🙂
I am a huge Banana Chocolate lover. I love Banana Chocolate everything 🙂 The other day, while I was busy shopping, I couldn't resist a bunch of over-ripe bananas.
The store manager even asked me if he should run and get me some fresh bananas, but I was adamant about getting these black bananas. Every day tons of black bananas are thrown. These black or brown or over-ripe bananas are filled with flavors. They have so intense banana flavor that you'll want to skip out on sugar.
If you're a regular reader of Recipe Magik, you will know how obsessed with Bananas I am. From Baking Banana Bread to Banana Cinnamon Rolls to Banana Muffins to Banana Cupcakes, to Banana Coffee Cake, to Banana Oatmeal Bread, to Banana Brownies, I've made countless Banana Recipes. Well, today, I will share with y'all my favorite - Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies 🙂
If you are running low on ingredients, do not worry, these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies make for delicious and snacky cookies which the kids will love to gorge on. These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with your regular Chocolate Chip Cookies ingredients.
Moreover, I have also excluded the Eggs. Did you know that you can bake equally crusty and yummy cookies without Eggs at home!
Give it a try and save your Eggs for other recipes. Thank me later. I know I can be popular at times 🙂
👩🍳 How to make Chewy Banana Chocolate Chips Cookies?
I use brown sugar and Cornflour to make my cookies chewy. If you do not have Brown Sugar at home you can use Granulated sugar as well. However, the Cookies which are made from Granulated Sugar do taste different. Brown Sugar gives in that intense flavor to your Cookies. Also, Cornflour is really helpful in making chewy cookies!
🍪 How to make Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies?
You can easily make Eggless Cookies. Just replace the Eggs with Yogurt and Vinegar. Add the same quantity of Baking Soda and Baking Powder into making your Cookie dough.
Your Cookies will turn out great. The combination of Baking Soda and Baking Powder will work wonderfully as a leavening agent into rising your cookies and shall make them soft and moist!
🙅♀️ How to make Sugar Free Cookies?
Sugar-Free Cookies can be made by replacing the Sugar with artificial sweetening agents or Stevia. However, I prefer Fruit sugar or Natural sweetness over artificial ones. So, you can use Bananas or any Sweet tasting fruit to add a fruity flavor and sweetness to your Cookies.
Of course, for your regular Chocolate Chip Cookies that won't be possible. So, for that, you can use Maple Syrup or Honey in place of Granulated Sugar or Brown Sugar and bake healthy but tasty cookies for your family :). You can also use Jaggery in place of Sugar to make healthy cookies.
💪 How to make Gluten-Free Cookies?
You can use gluten-free flours to make your Cookies gluten-free. Skip the AP Flour or Whole Wheat flour with Almond Flour or Coconut Flour or Buckwheat Flour to make Gluten-free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Other Healthy Cookies You'll Love
- Healthy Double Chocolate Walnut Oatmeal Cookies - Eggless, Sugar-Free, Flourless Cookies
- Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Vegan | GF) (just 4 ingredients)!
- Eggless-Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Oat Cookies - Gluten Free | Sugar Free | Low-Carb | Eggless
So, I am signing off here. Make these cookies and tag them with #recipemagik on Instagram. Will look forward to your Comments guys 🙂
Connect with me!
Connect with me on my Facebook handles. Be sure to follow me so that you can see what Recipe Magik is up to every day. Also, feel free to ask me any questions, share and comment on my posts there 🙂
Also, connect with me on Instagram and tag with #recipemagik if you are making any recipe from this website so that I can have a look at those amazing recipes you are making from my website 🙂
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Cup AP Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F or 180 C and line a cookie baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl take all the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and fold the mixture.
- Scoop out cookie dough and place it on the baking tray.
- Bake your Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies for 12-15 minutes or until it gets brown from the sides.
- After 4 minutes, if your cookies have not gone flat yet, get it out and use a spatula to lightly tap on the top and flatten it.
- Do not add a lot of Chocolate Chips in the cookie dough. It'll flatten your cookies.
- Just 3-4 minutes before your cookies are about to be done, get it out of the oven and press in Chocolate Chips on them. Put them for baking for the remaining time.
- Allow the cookies to stay in the hot oven for 2-3 minutes, post the baking time. The heat from the oven will get that extra crispness to your cookies.