Easter Bunny Pancakes is the cutest Easter breakfast recipe. Fluffy American Pancakes spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and decorated with cherries and M&Ms are just adorable. This fluffy Pancake Bunny will make your Easter Sunday a special one.
Easter Bunny Pancakes
Easter Bunny Pancakes will instantly get you excited for Easter weekend. If Easter mornings are long for you and you skip the breakfast for the traditional Easter brunch, you can make these Bunny Pancakes on Saturday. After all, when you have this cute bunny on your plate, it'll automatically make your morning a special one.
I made this cute Bunny Pancake for Easter weekend breakfast last year and everyone just loved it. My kids were so excited to see the Bunny, and were having a great time eating one of his Ears and then the paws. They even cut the face into half so that both of them gets one piece each of their favorite Easter Bunny Pancake's face. It was hilarious. It's these simple yet joyful moments of life, I love to make notes of. It just helps me get by the difficult and dark days.
How to make Easter Bunny Pancakes
To make Easter Bunny Pancake start by making your Pancake batter. Making a usual American pancake batter is so simple.
Start with preparing your dry ingredients for the bunny pancake. Just mix flour with baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and nutmeg in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
Now mix some Butter with sugar. To this add some Vanilla Essence, one Egg, some Vinegar and a spoonful of Greek Yogurt. You can replace Vinegar and Greek Yogurt with Buttermilk or replace Greek Yogurt with sour cream. It just works the same and shall not make any difference to your pancakes.
Now, finally, just mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Mix it well until smooth. You can add some milk to change your pancake batter consistency. However, I prefer a thick batter so that my Pancakes come out fluffy.
So, I heated some butter in a pan and placed a spoonful of the Pancake batter in the center. I did not spread the batter because I wanted a small bunny face. Next, I made the bunny's body with another circular pancake, but this was a size larger than the face pancake.
Next, I made two small oval-shaped pancakes to make my Bunny Ears.
And I made two small semi-circle pancakes to make my Bunny paws.
Although my shapes didn't come out all perfect, it just looked so cute with the imperfections itself, that I fell in love with it.
If you want a perfect shape you can go ahead and use a kitchen scissor or knife to shape the Ears and paws of your Bunny pancake.
Finally, I decorated with cherries, M&Ms and a small candy heart, which I had to make the nose of my Bunny. Also, I made the paw pad with three chocolate chips and a cut-up cherry piece. I made the bunny buttons with the M&Ms and the eyes with M&Ms.
So, this is how you can make Easter Bunny Pancakes. It's a really easy recipe and also looks so cute. This Easter Bunny Pancake is something you should definitely make for Easter. It's just too adorable.
Easter Bunny Pancakes
- 2 Cups All Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Greek Yogurt
- First, start by mixing your dry ingredients together.
- Next mix in all the wet ingredients
- Sieve the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Stir well using a spoon
- Heat butter in a frying pan
- Add a spoonful of Pancake batter and make a small circular pancake to make the bunny face
- Next make a larger size Circular Pancake to make the Bunny Body
- Next make two oval pancakes to make the Bunny ears
- Next make two small semi circular pancakes to make the bunny paws
- Use a kitchen scissor to perfect your shapes
- Decorate your bunny with cherries, M&Ms and chocolate chips
- Make the Bunny eyes with M&Ms. Make the bunny nose with a heart shaped candy. Use cherries to make Bunny ears, lips and also the paw pads. Use chocolate chips to make the paw pads
- Finally your Easter Bunny Pancakes is ready.