Crunchy and Buttery with the perfect nutty flavor of Coconut in every bite, these Coconut Cookies are the best summer cookies. They have a nutty texture and a buttery feel to every bite. Crunchy and crusty on the outside while they are chewy on the inside. Made without Eggs, these require very minimum ingredients and are so yummy!
Crunchy Eggless Coconut Cookies
Hello guys! My Summers are going just great. This Summers all I ever wanted to do was just sit back and relax, get my hands on a lot of cookbooks and bake a lot of yummy desserts. And until now it's going so great. Today morning, I baked these Eggless Coconut Cookies.
Coconut Cookies are the best summer cookies, you guys! It's crunchy, buttery, and most importantly so easy to bake. I just love the simplicity of this recipe. All you need is some Butter and Coconuts along with other basic Cookie dough ingredients to bake these perfectly crunchy and golden Coconut Cookies.
I just love to use Coconut in my recipes. Call me a tropical food lover, I think Coconut just enhances the flavors of everything. It brings in a nutty texture which is just so tasty. Also, Coconuts make for a perfect addition to both desserts or savory recipes. Be it my Key Lime Coconut Cupcakes or my Lemon Coconut Cake or even my Coconut Chicken Curry, my love and passion for Coconuts is so well reflected through my recipes! Have a look at these.
The ingredients I have used to make These Eggless Coconut Cookies
- Butter - I have used softened Salted butter. It is very important that you use Softened Butter. If you use Melted butter, it'll flatten your cookies. Having soft butter makes your cookies crunchy!
- Granulated Sugar - I have used granulated sugar to make my Eggless Coconut Cookies. It gives the perfect sweetness and color to my cookies.
- Vanilla Extract - I have used Pure Vanilla Extract. If you do not have Pure Vanilla Extract, it's always a great idea to invest in one. It'll make your Cookies and cakes so much better.
- Honey - I like to use just a tad bit of honey because it adds a very natural flavor to my cookies. But, of course, this is totally optional. If you don't want you can always skip this.
- All-Purpose Flour - I like to make sure that my cookie dough is not too dry and neither too wet. For this, I always use a balanced amount of flour. In this case, I have used just 1 cup of flour.
- Cornstarch - I always love to throw in some cornstarch while baking cookies. This way I make sure that my cookies are soft and chewy.
- Baking Soda - After all, can any baking be complete without baking soda? Probably not. So, there you go, just 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Coconut - Finally, the most important that we just can't forget is desiccated coconut. After all, we are making coconut cookies, how can we even think of skipping it.
- Milk - Milk is very essential as it binds everything together and gives a smooth texture to your cookie dough. Although be sure to use cold milk. Very hot milk will flatten your cookies. Also, do not overuse milk, cookie dough should be lumpy and stick to the spatula when you fold it.
Eggless Coconut Cookies
- ½ Cup Salted Butter softened
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Milk cold
- 1 Cup AP Flour
- ¼ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ Cup Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Mix the wet ingredients
- In a mixing bowl take the softened butter and granulated sugar and whisk it at medium to high speed using a handheld mixer or stand mixer until it's smooth and glossy.
- Mix in the Vanilla Extract and honey and cream it until well combined
Add the dry ingredients
- Sieve the Flour, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, and Desiccated Coconuts. Mix everything well until combined. Add milk and combine everything
- Bake your cookies for 15 minutes or until the sides are brown at 350F or 180C.
- Cool the cookies at room temperature and then enjoy!
it looks awesome
it looks sooo good
can't wait to try
Thank you So Much. This is really fun to make.