Cinnamon Apple Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl and Vanilla Sugar glaze is a classic fall dessert recipe that you can make in just no time. So easy and so flavorful.😋
The cinnamon along with Apple and Pecan makes an excellent combination for these fall months. Also try
- Apple Pecan Cupcakes
- Brown Butter Apple Blondies with Pecan Nuts
- Maple Glazed Apple Cider Pecan Muffins
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Pecan Cobbler
- Caramel Pecan Apple Crumble Cheesecake
Making this recipe is seriously easy and you can simply make this in no time.
I just love making this recipe. This is because I have always loved baking Apple Bread. With the gorgeous Autumn months rolling by, I think its a good time to actually make this Apple Bread.
I just love large Red Apples. I have never really liked Green Apples. They are tarty and not so sweet.
Yes, you can say that I have sort of a sweet tooth. But, there is something so good about using Red Apples.
Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe
And talking about this bread, this is so tasty you guys! There is a nuttiness because of Pecan, then there are the apples - the star of the show which makes the recipe so good...!
Besides that, there is cream cheese. I guess, the cream cheese brings a beautiful creamy and tarty element to our bread and in return makes our bread much moist.
The addition of cream cheese also fills in for too much sweetness which would have happened since we are using Red Delicious Apples here.
👩🍳 How to Make Apple Bread?
STEP 1: CREAM BUTTER & SUGAR
- To make apple bread first of all you need to cream butter and brown sugar.
- Then add in eggs along with some whole milk, pure vanilla extract
STEP 2: WHISK THE DRY INGREDIENTS
- Whisk Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and All-Purpose Flour. You gotta whisk until the Eggs disappears.
- Then add chopped apples along with chopped Pecan nuts.
- Now beat some softened cream cheese until creamy and dollop it over the bread. Swirl gently using a toothpick or a knife.
- Lastly, make a cinnamon-sugar mix by combining Granulated Sugar with Ground Cinnamon, and sprinkle it on the bread
- Bake at 350F or 180C for 55-60 minutes.
The Vanilla Sugar Glaze
To make the glaze you need to whisk sugar and milk along with some vanilla until you see a smooth white glaze.
Once your bread is baked and has cooled down to the room temperature you can use a whisk or a fork to drizzle the glaze on your bread.
Is it Possible to make it Keto? If so, how?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to make a Keto-friendly and low carb version of this apple bread. To make a healthy Cinnamon Apple Bread, you need to do the following replacements.
- All-Purpose Flour - replace with Almond Flour
- Sugar - replace with Swerve Confectioners
- Butter - replace with Coconut Oil
So, there you go guys, You can follow the recipe as it is and then do the following replacement to make a Keto Cinnamon Apple Bread.
The Northern Cornbread has a crumbly texture because it is not made using eggs. Southern Cornbread is made using Eggs so its fluffy and soft with a buttery crust.
How to Make Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Bread?
Yes, You can surely make a gluten-free version of this apple cinnamon bread. All you have to do, is make the following replacements.
- Sugar - replace with Coconut Sugar.
- All-Purpose Flour - replace with Gluten-Free Baking flour
And, that's it guys. You can use everything else as it is. And, this will be your gluten-free Apple Cinnamon bread.
How Do I Store this Bread?
If you want to freeze it, then keep it in a freezer zip-lock bag and then pop it in the freezer. It will stay fine for 1 month.
If you want to consume in 2-3 days, then keep it in a Tupperware covered with a lid and pop it in the refrigerator. It should be fine for about a week.
My Bread Rises and then Collapses from the Middle
If this is the case with you, then I am going to tell you exactly why it happens. Don't fret about it. It has happened with me quite a few times but, then it is practice - that has made me perfect.
So, there can be few reasons for that:
- Too Much Moisture - Did you happen to add too much oil or milk or butter. Sometimes too much moisture collapses the bread.
- Too Much Beating - When you overbeat the batter, you are gonna burst the air bubbles, and also the flour is going to create gluten. Gluten won't allow you air bubbles to release. As a result, the air bubbles apply huge pressure and therefore there is a crack on the top. So never overbeat. Beat just enough. This will make sure that there are air bubbles and that will make your bread rise
If you happen to make this recipe then take a snap and upload it to Instagram with #recipemagik. Also please take out few minutes to provide a rating for this recipe and comment below.
🍎 I want more Apples Recipes
- Maple Glazed Apple Cider Pecan Muffins
- Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler
- Caramel Apple Pecan Cheesecake
- Cinnamon Spiced Apple Jam
- Salted Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes
- Old-Fashioned Apple Pecan Cupcakes
Cinnamon Apple Bread with Cream Cheese and Vanilla Sugar Glaze
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Large Egg should be at room temperature
- ½ Cup Light brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅙ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ Cup Diced Red Apples diced but not peeled
- ½ Cup Chopped Pecan Nuts or Walnuts
- 3-4 Tablespoon Cream Cheese 4 oz (half brick)
- 4 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoon Sugar
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C. Grease a baking loaf pan with cooking spray and then line with parchment paper.
- Cream Butter and Sugar until light and Fluffy using a high speed hand held blender or stand mixer. Add egg and add some milk, vanilla, cream cheese and mix everything well.
- Add Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt. Fold it lightly. Add Diced Apples and chopped Pecan nuts and fold it in. Transfer it to the prepared baking tray.
- In a small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it on the bread. Tap the loaf pan on the kitchen sink to pop out any excess air, and then pop it in the oven.
- Bake it for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. The internal temperature of the bread should be 200F.
- By the time the bread is baking make the glaze. In a medium-sized bowl whisk sugar, vanilla and milk. Once the bread has cooled down to room-temperature you can spread the glaze.