Cauliflower Wings in Air-Fryer served with Yum Yum Sauce is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Finally, we are nearing the game day. And, I am sure nothing beats Cauliflower Wings for Game Day.
Yup! There is ZERO OIL that goes into making these Air-Fried Cauliflower wings. Do you think Air Frying is Healthy? Find out more here.
This is a perfect crowd-pleasing game day appetizer that gets done in minutes. You can even serve it for a tailgate party.
If you've just bought a new Air-Fryer and are thinking about making something delicious then start off with these Cauliflower wings. I can tell you that you'll fall in love with your new kitchen gadget.
Also, try my Korean Cauliflower Wings Recipe (BAKED - Not Fried!)
When we think about Healthy Food, we think of everything Boiled Mashy and leafy.
But, when you take a bite of these crispy Cauliflower Wings you feel that it is fried. Whereas it is NOT.
These Air-Fried Cauliflower Wings use Zero Oil and are just so delicious.
Don't like Cauliflower? Try these Chicken Wings recipes
You can also try these Sweet Potato Fries or these Southern Fried Buttermilk Chicken or this Crispiest Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan made with Zero Oil and so many more recipes.
This Air-fryer is such a bliss to have in the kitchen. It saves you from so many Calories.
And, these days looking at the conditions around us, I think it is wiser for us to stay away from deep-fried food as much as possible.
But, there are so many misconceptions about Air-Fryer. Some think it's just like a convection oven so why buy it? Well, you are right it works in a similar fashion but the airflow in Air-fryer is quite different.
The air-flow helps it get that "Fried" taste. And, I haven't even brushed oil or sprayed oil but still, it came out so amazingly delicious.
If you are making your first recipe in an Air-Fryer or you haven't made Cauliflower Wings in an Air-Fryer before, then I know you might have very little expectations from this recipe.
Well, let the taste do the talking. Please try it and let me know how it went.
You're Not a Cauliflower Fan?
No Worries! I have met so many people who don't like Cauliflower. But, trust me these Cauliflower Wings might just be your new favorite.
For me, the combination of Smoked Paprika, Onion Powder, and Garlic Powder did the trick.
I just couldn't resist myself from having it all. Trust me, this is the best that it can get.
This looks just like boneless Chicken Breasts only they are not. They are so much better and healthier than that.
How to Make Crispy Cauliflower Wings in Air-Fryer?
- Mix all the dry ingredients. In this recipe, we'll be mixing Flour, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, Salt, and Ground Black Pepper.
- Into this, we'll be adding Milk and Water. Stir well to combine.
- Now Break your cauliflower head into small florets and dip them in the sauce.
- Add a Mixture of Panko breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan Cheese for that crispy coating. Mix well so that each Cauliflower floret is completely combined in the sauce.
- Place the Cauliflower florets in your Air-fryer. There is no need to brush oil on the Cauliflower (but you can if you want to). But, do not spray cooking spray in your air fryer as the chemicals in a cooking spray might damage the inside of your air-fryer.
- Cook it in your Air-Fryer at 400F (or 200C) for 8-minutes. After 8-minutes, flip them over or give them a good shake and cook for another 4-5 minutes at 400F.
So, that's How you make Crispy Cauliflower Wings in an Air-Fryer with Zero Oil.
How to Make Yum Yum Sauce?
While these Cauliflower wings were in the Air-fryer I was wondering what to serve this with. The first thing that I thought was - let's Make Honey Mustard Sauce. But, I realized I was out of mustard. So, I skipped Chick a fil sauce. But, then I thought about this Japanese Yum Yum Sauce.
If you have been to any Japanese restaurant then you must have definitely tried this Yum Yum Sauce.
It is a pale pink sauce that you can serve with Seafood or Crispy veggies or use it as a dipping sauce.
Seriously, guys, this sauce is so addictive that I feel like writing a separate post about it.
I love everything about this sauce. And the way it combines with my Cauliflower Wings is super good.
- Combine Mayonnaise, Tomato Ketchup, Maple Syrup, Garlic Powder, and Smoked Paprika.
- I have skipped melted butter because I was trying to make it skinny. And, trust me it tastes so good.
- You just combine all of these and within seconds you will have a beautiful pale pinkish sauce that tastes so damn good...
Seriously, guys, this Yum Yum sauce is something to die for. I made it skinny by avoiding melted butter but still, it tastes so good.
I am thinking about pairing this with so many other recipes. You should definitely try this sauce and it is gonna make your day.
And, the best part about this sauce is that it is so easy to make.
Other Appetizers You Can Make:
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges with Avocado Mayo
- Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Balls
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Buttermilk Biscuit Wreath Dip
- Crispy Mashed Potato Balls with Cheesy Centers
- Air Fryer Eggplant Fries Recipe
- Extra Crispy Popcorn Shrimp in Air Fryer
- Crispy Honey Sesame Shrimp in Air Fryer
- Orange Tofu (in Air Fryer)
- Keto Chinese Lemon Chicken in Air Fryer (Crispy - without Breading!)
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating for the recipe below. Share your image on Instagram and tag me @recipemagik with #recipemagik. I would be honored if you share my recipe. Thank You!!
Cauliflower Wings in Air-Fryer (ZERO OIL) with Panko & Parmesan
- 1 Head Cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ Cup Milk can use any plant based milk
- ½ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour can use gluten free flour
- 1½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt as per taste
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
Yum Yum Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- In a medium-sized bowl mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Into the same bowl add milk and water. Mix well using a spoon until it is lump-free.
- Add Panko Breadcrumbs and Grated parmesan cheese. Mix well. Place cauliflower florets into the mixture and toss with a spoon until evenly coated on all sides.
- Place them into your Air-fryer and cook at 400F or 200C for 10-minutes. Then flip them over and cook the other side at 400F for another 5-8 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and maple syrup. Mix with a spoon until smooth. Your homemade Yum Yum Sauce is ready.
- Coat each cauliflower floret in the sauce and serve immediately.