Looking for an easy Burrito recipe with no meat? Try Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito. After Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos, these riced Cauliflower Burrito Wraps are a quick dinner idea for weekdays especially for two.
I have made cauliflower rice at home. However, you can use frozen cauliflower rice. Make sure you thaw it out first. Cauliflower rice is so healthy and it helps you make so many recipes. Such as this Keto Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole
So, basically, riced cauliflower is combined with Onions, Garlic, Pepper, and Tomatoes along with Smoked Paprika, Ground Cumin, Salt, and Pepper. Finally, this mixture is stir-fried with some Buffalo Sauce.
This filling is served in warm tortillas with Ranch Dressing and Cotija Cheese. And, that's it. Just roll it in the form of a Burrito. Grill it in an oven or a grill pan serve it right away.
I love Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito for many reasons. But, I can tell you why you'll like this recipe.
Why You'll Love This Easy Vegetarian Burrito Recipe:
- Easy to Make: This Burrito recipe is so easy. It gets done in just 3 easy steps.
- The Ranch Dressing: We love everything Ranch. Don't we? Well, I am sure we do. And, the ranch dressing in the Vegetarian Burrito makes it a perfect weeknight meal.
- The Spices: We use minimal spices to make Cauliflower Burrito. All we need is basic Mexican spices such as Smoked Paprika and Ground Cumin. If you want you can add chili powder as well.
What You'll Need to Make this Burrito?
You'll need the following ingredients to make this burrito.
- Riced Cauliflower: You can either choose frozen store-bought cauliflower rice or you can just make it at home.
- Veggies: You'll need Onions, Garlic, Pepper, and Tomatoes
- Spices: You'll need smoked paprika, ground cumin, black pepper, and salt. But, you can replace all of this with taco seasoning, Salt, and pepper.
- Tortilla: To make the burrito you'll surely need a corn tortilla.
- Ranch Dressing and Cotija Cheese to wrap the burrito.
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito?
- Make Cauliflower Rice Filling: In a pan heat some oil and saute Onions, Garlic, Peppers, and Tomatoes until soft.
- Add Riced Cauliflower and Spices: Into this add riced Cauliflower and the spices. As I said, you'll just need Smoked paprika, Ground Cumin, Black pepper, Salt.
- Serve in Tortilla: Serve this Riced Cauliflower mixture in a soft and warm tortilla. Add Some Ranch Dressing and Cotija Cheese. Roll it up in the form of a burrito and grill it in an oven or in a grill pan.
Brilliant Ideas to make this recipe even better:
I didn't have these ingredients while I was making this recipe. But, if you got them at home, you can surely make your Burrito much better.
- Refried Beans: These Burritos taste so good with some refried beans. Just add them to your tortilla along with the buffalo riced cauliflower filling.
- Black beans: Black Beans make a brilliant addition to this recipe. They bring that nuttiness and that brilliant taste in our vegetarian burritos.
- Salsa: If you want to spice it up, just add some salsa. Salsa will bring a brilliant taste to your Burrito.
- Chili Powder: In this recipe, I have used smoked paprika. However, you can use both Chili Powder and Smoked Paprika or just use chili powder.
- Guacamole: You can use some Guacamole to make this Vegetarian Burrito. Fresh Guac will bring a brilliant taste into this recipe.
Other recipes you might like:
- Sesame Cauliflower in Air Fryer
- Parmesan Cauliflower Spinach Pasta
- Cauliflower Wings in Air-Fryer (ZERO OIL)
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower with Cream Cheese and Sour Cream
- Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cauliflower Fritters with Lemon Tabasco Aioli
- Sweet and Sour Teriyaki Cauliflower Chicken Stir Fry
- Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls
- Cauliflower Tortillas
- Gobhi Paratha Recipe | Indian Cauliflower Flatbread
Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito
- 1 Large Cauliflower Head riced in a food processor (250g) or use frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 Tabespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Medium-sized Onions finely chopped
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Medium-sized Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Medium-sized Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Corn Tortillas, Ranch Dressing, Cotija Cheese,
- Lime Juice and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped Onions and garlic. Saute this over a low flame until it becomes soft and translucent. Now Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften.
- Finally, add cauliflower rice and spices - smoked paprika, ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Saute until the spices get combined
- Add Buffalo sauce and cook until it gets combined.
- Place the filling in a soft and warm corn tortilla. Add ranch dressing and cotija cheese. Fold them in the form of a burrito and grill in a grill pan with some olive oil until you get grill marks on both sides. Cut in half and serve with a wedge of lime and freshly chopped cilantro.
- Make Ahead Instructions: