Bang Bang Cauliflower - Crispy Oven-roasted Cauliflower coated in a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy Bang Bang Sauce is not just delicious. It's so GOOD! Just like this Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowl. This is one of the most loved Asian Cauliflower recipe in Air Fryer.
I'm sure you've heard of Bang Bang Shrimp or Bang Bang Chicken. But, its lesser-known cousin - Bang Bang Cauliflower- is lip-smackingly delicious. And, I simply don't know why it is not that popular.
As you can imagine the flavor lies in the tasty Bang Bang Sauce!
Air Fryer Asian Cauliflower Recipe
Also, this Bang Bang Cauliflower is Vegan, Low Carb, and Gluten-Free. Have you tried these Bang Bang Zoodles - these are healthy and low-carb zucchini noodles tossed in Bang Bang Sauce.
I just love easy cauliflower recipes. And more than that I love Asian Inspired Cauliflower recipes. Have you tried Sesame Cauliflower or Korean Cauliflower Wings? I just love that little spice, that saucy taste, that creaminess, and that comforting meatiness of cauliflower.
I think Cauliflower is such an ingredient with which you can actually accomplish everything.
Yes! I mean everything. Be it a Chinese stir fry or some Chessy American Casserole or some Creamy Italian Pasta or some Smoky Mexican Tacos
And, it's not just the versatility of Cauliflower that impresses me so much. It's also the way Cauliflower soaks up all the juices of the sauce that you prepare.
Such as in this Bang Bang Cauliflower recipe, the magic lies in the Sauce.
And, the way your Cauliflower soaks up the sweet and savory sauce is simply outstanding.
🥘 What You'll Need to Make Bang Bang Cauliflower?
🍲 For Bang Bang Sauce:
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Lime Juice
- Minced Garlic
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
🔪 How to Make Bang Bang Cauliflower?
- Cut Cauliflower: First Cut Cauliflower in Small bite-size florets. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Make Bang Bang Sauce: In a small bowl or measuring jar pour Olive Oil, Sweet Chili Sauce, Sriracha, Minced Garlic, and Lime Juice. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour: Pour Bang Bang Sauce on the Cauliflower florets. Season with Salt and Pepper as per taste.
- Bake: Bake it in a preheated oven at 425F for 30-35 minutes.
👩🍳 How to Make Bang Bang Cauliflower in an Air fryer?
- To make bang bang Cauliflower in an Air fryer place parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
- Just place Cauliflower florets in your air fryer basket.
- Make Bang Bang Sauce and Pour it on your Cauliflower florets. Mix them up. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- If your Air fryer needs to be preheated then preheat it at 400F or 200C. Once done, cook Bang Bang Cauliflower in your Air Fryer for 10-12 minutes. Make sure you shake midway.
💯 Other Cauliflower Recipes You can try:
- Cauliflower Parmesan Recipe
- Baked Shells and Cauliflower
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
- Korean Cauliflower Wings Recipe (BAKED Not Fried!)
- Cauliflower Rice Risotto with Peas
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos
- Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Romesco
- Crispy Cauliflower Tinga Tacos
- Buffalo Cauliflower Burrito
If you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Bang Bang Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 Medium Cauliflower cut into florets
- salt & pepper
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- chopped Green Onions
- chopped Cilantro
- PREHEAT OVEN: Preheat your oven to 425F. If you are using an Air Fryer then preheat your Air Fryer to 400F.PREPARE CAULIFLOWER: Cut Cauliflower into medium-sized florets. Place them on a large baking sheet.
- Make Bang Bang Sauce: Take a small bowl or a measuring jar. Pour Olive Oil, Sweet Chili Sauce, Sriracha, minced garlic, and lime juice. Whisk well using a spoon or a wired whisk.
- Pour Bang Bang Sauce: Pour Bang Bang Sauce on the prepared Cauliflower and season this with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake: Bake this in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.orAir Fryer: You can also air fry your Cauliflower. Place them in your Air Fryer basket. Cook for at least 10-minutes tossing midway.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro or green onions and serve right away.
I would've given you 6 stars if possible. The sauce was super good. Bursting with flavors. I baked them and they turned out so crispy.
Thank You So Much Dear Tobe! I know Bang Bang Sauce is exceptionally flavorful and this Bang Bang Cauliflower is just the best!!! So glad you liked this recipe! Stay in touch!!
After searching billions of websites for a good bang bang cauli recipe, I came across your site. At first I was a bit apprehensive. But, when I tried this, I was super pleased.
This Bang Bang cauliflower recipe has become our family favorite.
I am so glad you liked this recipe...
This recipe for bang bang cauli won over my family. I made it in my air fryer and they turned out so crispy. Loved the recipe.