Apple Crisp Baked Brie - Crispy, buttery, and sweet Apple crisp topping over melty and sweet Baked Brie makes for a wonderful appetizer. It combines two of our favorites - Baked Brie and Apple Crisp into a single dish and the results are beyond amazing! Serve this with some Cheddar Crackers and this is going to win all hearts!🍎🍎
Baked Brie is a family favourite appetizer recipe. Really, there can be no comparison to Brie Cheese. It's the sweetest and most delicious Cheese there is! Just our favourite. And Baked Brie is something we make more often than not for every party.
Be it any time of the year, this baked Brie with fruits topping is our favourite party appetizer! I love to go a little seasonal with my fruits every time I use them for Baked Brie Recipe. It's so much fun!
😋 Let's talk taste
Baked Brie topped with Apple Crisp is a fall heaven dessert and appetizer recipe. Moist, sweet and melty Brie cheese is topped with buttery streusel crisp topping along with juicy and sweet Granny Smith Apples and baked until the Apples turn mushy and the streusel topping gets all crispy and juicy. Finally, a generous drizzle of honey and it's served! Sweet heaven!
I especially love this with some cheddar crackers or Ritz Crackers! Super high on flavours and always a favourite.😋
What is Baked Brie?
Brie Cheese is quite literally the Queen of Cheese. And this is so easily baked in the oven. Baked Brie is actually the easiest appetizer ever. It's sweet and so delicious.😋
And when you cut through the rind of the Cheese, you have melted cheese gushing out on the plate! It's so fun and so delicious.
All you need to do is just get the brie Cheese in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or even easier, just microwave for 20 minutes. And just cut through it and watch the melted cheese gushing out. Have some crackers at hand and dip in the best possible cheese dip in the world! Seriously, this won't last 10 minutes!😋
🍴 How to make Apple Crisp Baked Brie
This fantastic Appetizer is such a winner recipe. Find the detailed recipe card below. Also, make sure you watch the video for a visual.
STEP 1: Prepare the Apples
- Chop the Granny Smith Apples into chunks. (Do not remove the skin)
- Combine chopped apples with lemon juice and granulated sugar.
- Keep it aside
STEP 2: Make Crisp topping
- Combine AP Flour with Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Ground Cinnamon and cold butter cubes
- Mix it with your hands or a pastry blender until the butter melts and the mixture gets a bread-crumb like consistency.
STEP 3: Top over the brie
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Put the Brie Cheese in the centre
- Top with the Apples
- Top with the crisp topping
STEP 4: Bake
- Bake this Apple Crisp Brie @350F or 180C for 30-40 minutes.
- Bake until the Brie softens.
- Press the centre of the brie, if it feels soft and shall break if you push in, your Brie Cheese is baked!
STEP 5: Serve
- Drizzle some honey or maple syrup on top
- Serve immediately with crackers.
What to eat Baked Brie with?
Baked Brie is generally served with fresh fruits or crackers. Here since I have baked Brie with fruits over it so I am serving it with some Ritz Crackers for that extra added crunch and salty taste.
You can also serve Baked Brie with Jam. It tastes just brilliant with jam. I love to serve some Crackers or Crossitini with my Baked Brie because when that melted cheese melts like lava from the rind, it's so much fun to just dunk in a cracker and watch the cheese pull! Oh yeah! and to eat it! 🙂 Just the best!!!! 😋😋😋
🍲 How to reheat Baked Brie?
You can place this in the oven. Preheat the oven to 300F and reheat until thoroughly heated through.
Apple Crisp Baked Brie
- 1 6-8 oz Wheel of brie
To Prepare Apples
- 2 medium sized Granny Smith chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
For the Crisp Topping
- ½ cup AP Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter cold, cut into chunks
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt or as per taste
- Chop Granny Smith Apples into small chunks. Donot peel off the skin. Add the Apples in a bowl. Combine with Lemon juice and granulated sugar. Keep it aside.
- Combine AP Flour, Brown Sugar, Ground Cinnamon, Cold Butter and Rolled Oats in a bowl. Combine until the butter mixes with the flour and resembles a bread-crumb like mixture. Keep it aside.
- Place Brie in a parchment paper lined plate. Top with the apples and the crisp topping. Bake @350F or 180C for 30-40 minutes. Check if its done, by pressing the center with your finger. If it feels like it is going to break it, then its done.
- Drizzle some honey on top and serve immediately.