Zucchini Pizza Bites in Air Fryer is one of the easiest and most amazing Zucchini Recipes and a quick snack or appetizer recipe that come together in a snap.
Zucchini Pizza Bites is such an easy recipe and it's so versatile. All you have to do is just slice your zucchini and top them with your favorite toppings. Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites are a quick low carb snack or appetizer which guests will love.
Bite Sized Zucchini Pizzas are healthy and easy to make.
Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
In my case, I love the Crispy Zucchini Pizza Bites with the classic combination of Low Carb Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, and of course some mini Pepperoni Slices.
For that extra touch of goodness (so that the guests keep coming over) I like to top it with some crumbled feta cheese and crispy bacon as well. Also, try Parmesan Zucchini Fries in Air Fryer
Crispy Zucchini Pizza Bites
Zucchini is a summer squash that is grown abundantly here in the United States.
And I have tried growing it at my home too. This recipe that you are seeing right here is made with Zucchinis that I grew in my garden.
Isn't that amazing? Woohoo 🎉
Zucchinis are so easy to grow. And they are low in carb, high in fiber and Manganese, Lutein, Vitamin A, B6, riboflavin, and Vitamin C.
Mini Zucchini Pizza Bites are the best way to use up a lot of fresh Zucchini. Zucchini Pizza Bites in air fryer or oven are super easy to make and everyone loves them.
More easy Zucchini Recipes
But, today I chose to make my Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza Bites in my Air Fryer. This recipe doesn't take much time, whether you cook it in your oven or Air Fryer.
I chose to make it in my air fryer because in my experience Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites are crispier than oven-baked zucchini pizza bites.
Ingredients needed to make Zucchini Pizza
This recipe for Zucchini Pizza Bites uses just 4 basic ingredients:
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of your choice - Mini Pepperoni Slices, Olives
How to make zucchini pizza bites?
Below is a quick recipe for Zucchini Pizza Bites in air fryer.
- STEP 1: Preheat Air Fryer and Line the basket with parchment paper
Preheating is not mandatory in every air fryer. However, if you know that you need to preheat your air fryer, then preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next line it with parchment paper and set aside.
- STEP 2: Slice Zucchini and arrange them in the air fryer basket
Slice Zucchini 1/4" thick and arrange them in the air fryer basket.
- STEP 3: Top with Pizza Sauce, Cheese, and everything else that you like
When making Pizza Bites be free. Choose what your heart wants 💛 I like to use my homemade Low carb Pizza Sauce.
Top it with your favorite cheese. I love shredded Mozzarella Cheese so I am gonna go with that.
And, finally, choose any other toppings that you like. In my home, its not pizza if there isn't pepperoni slices on it.
So, I just HAVE to add pepperoni slices. For more flavors I like to add crumbled feta, sliced olives, and some crispy bacon slices.
- Low Carb Pizza Casserole with Cream Cheese
- Mushroom Pizza with Caramelized Onions
- Low Carb Eggplant Pizza Casserole
- Cheesy Pizza Stuffed Chicken
How to make Zucchini Pizza Bites ahead of time?
You can easily make Zucchini Pizzas ahead of time. Prep everything ahead of time and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Just pop in the air fryer or oven when guests arrive and within 10 min these Zucchini Pizza Bites will be done and ready to serve!
Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites recipe
This recipe for Zucchini Pizza Bites is low carb and keto approved. It's got only 7g of Carbs and 15g of Protein per slice.
How many carbs in Zucchini Pizza Bites
Zucchini Pizza Bites has got only 7g of Carbs per slice
How many calories in Zucchini Pizza Bites
These Zucchini Pizza Bites are low carb appetizers. It's got only 201 Calories per slice.
Are Zucchini Pizza Bites healthy?
Yes! These Zucchini Pizza Bites in air fryer are super healthy and low carb appetizers. They are perfect to serve guests on a party or New year's eve appetizers.
How long to bake Zucchini Pizza Bites?
Zucchini cooks really fast. It takes just 5 min to bake Zucchini Pizza Bites in the oven and 10 min to cook Zucchini Pizza Bites in the air fryer.
You can bake Zucchini Pizza Bites in the oven. Bake Zucchini Pizza Bites @450F for 5 min and then broil for 5 more minutes or until the cheese melts on top.
Easy Variations for Air Fried Zucchini Pizza Bites
The standard topping is - sauce, cheese, and a sprinkle of pepperoni. But, when it comes to Pizza Bites the toppings can be endless.
- Veggies - You can use chopped zucchinis or yellow squash or bell peppers as a topping.
- Tofu - To add vegan protein you can use pressed tofu as a topping.
- Pesto - Use this Homemade Basil Pesto as a topping.
- Hot Sauce - My this Homemade Hot Sauce and make it like Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Eggplant - Don't love zucchini? No worries. Swap it with eggplant slices. See this Air Fryer Eggplant Fries Recipe for more help.
More easy low carb appetizers recipes
- Garlic Herbs Chicken Bites (10-min)
- Jalapeno Poppers in air fryer
- Shrimp Cucumber Avocado Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Bites
- Cheesy Spinach Dip Puff Bites
- Tasty Pretzel Bites
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Mini Pepperoni Slices
- italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- Slice zucchini into ¼ inch rounds. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. Line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Arrange zucchini slices in the air fryer basket. Top them with pizza sauce, cheese, mini pepperoni slices, sliced olives, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Turn on your air fryer (if it doesn't needs to be preheated) to 400 degrees F. Cook zucchini pizza bites for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted.