Summer is not complete without some Summer Veggie Tacos. These Summer special Zucchini and Bell Pepper Tacos are spicy and delicious. It's one of the easiest Vegan Tacos recipes ever! Super delicious and bursting with flavors in every bite.
Also try these Vegan Birria Tacos🌮
Vegan Tacos or not only delicious but also really easy to make. These Vegan Zucchini and Bell Pepper Tacos come together in just 10-minutes, from scratch. These are super easy to make and are, of course, hands down the best Tacos of the season.
Have you tried my other Vegan Taco recipes like this
- 10-minute Vegan Chickpea Walnut Taco Meat
- Black Bean and Corn Tacos - Healthy Vegetarian Tacos
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Air Fryer
- Crispy Cauliflower Tinga Tacos
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos
- Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Romesco
This recipe is inspired by Minimalist Baker's Bell Pepper and Zucchini Tacos. I saw this recipe a few days ago and since then, I am in love with these Tacos and have wanted to make them ever since. These are seriously so good
However, I tweaked this recipe as my own and used my own seasoning blend to toss the Zucchini and Bell Peppers and it turned out so awesome
Tacos are seriously one of my favorite weeknight dinner recipes. It's not only easy to put together but is seriously the best dinner recipe of all.
Whenever it's Taco Tuesday, I always think of an easy Mexican Dinner to put together for the family, and what is easier than Tacos right! While this one is not exactly a Mexican Taco but we love this as much as we love our Authentic Mexican Tacos.
Let's Talk Taste
These veggie tacos are not your usual boring tacos filled with veggies. In fact, the combination of spices like Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Oregano, Onion & Garlic Powder makes this taste so good. Ofocurse that creamy Guacamole topping is my favorite part of these Summer Veggie Tacos.
- Bell Pepper (Yellow, Green, Red)
- Spices - (Smoked Paprika, Ground Cumin, Red Pepper Flakes, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt & Pepper)
- Olive Oil
- Freshly chopped Jalapenos
- Lime Juice
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
See the recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: SAUTE VEGGIES AND SPICES
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the Oil shimmers, add the spices and toss for 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat
- Add all the chopped Veggies (Zucchini & Bell Peppers) and toss to combine
- Saute for 3-4 minutes or until the Veggies tenderise.
- Once the veggies are cooked through, remove from the skillet and keep aside.
STEP 2: ASSEMBLE THE TACOS
- Lightly toast the Corn Tortillas on the stove top until pliable and charred on the edges
- Add Gaucamole in the Tacos
- Add the Veggies
- Top with chopped Jalapenos, freshly chopped Cilantro and Lime Juice
- If you want you can add some Salsa of your choice in these Tacos.
Have you tried my
Remember that I have used only Zucchini and Bell Peppers. You can go ahead and add any veggies you wish to.
Hint: Use enough oil to cook the spices in the beginning. once the oil gets flavored with the spices, it's going to make the veggies taste even good.
To make these Tacos quickly, you can saute the veggies in advance and store it in the refrigerator. It will save so much time.
- Coleslaw - You can use Lettuce or Cabbage to make Coleslaw which you can add to these Tacos, before adding the veggies. Lean how to make a quick Cabbage Coleslaw.
- Corn Tortillas - Gluten Free Corn Tortillas should be the best choice here. You can however, also use soft Flour Tortillas, however, they won't be Gluten Free.
- Spicy - If you like it spicy, then you can add more of Red Pepper Flakes or some Cayenne Pepper in the spices.
- Grilled Veggies - If you like the charred taste of grilled veggies, then you can season them with spices and grill them in a cast iron skillet until they get beautifully charred.
- Other Veggies - This Summer Veggie Tacos, can be made with other veggies like, Bell Peppers of your choice, Summer Squash, or Eggplant.
You can saute the veggies with spices and store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. You can also, freeze this. You can refrigerate the veggies for up to 2 weeks or freeze them for up to 3 months.
If you have frozen the veggies, then thaw them overnight in the refrigerator before you use them. Also, reheat the veggies in the oven or saute in the skillet before you serve it in between Tacos.
These Summer veggie Tacos make for a healthy meal in itself. However, you can pair these with some Salsa, some healthy salads, and sides for a wholesome family dinner.
OTHER SUMMER TACO RECIPES
- Blackened Salmon Tacos with Chipotle Mango Salsa
- Blackened Shrimp Tacos
- Baja Shrimp Tacos
- Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa (just 10-minutes)
- Instant Pot Shredded Hawaiian Chicken Tacos
- Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Lime Marinade in Sheet Pan
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
I hope you liked this recipe and shall make it soon. If you happen to make these Tacos, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Zucchini and Bell Pepper Tacos
- 1 large Zucchini chopped into thin strips
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (Yellow, Green, Red) any color (finely chopped into thin strips)
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- 3 Large Corn Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 2 medium sized Jalapenos sliced
- Freshly chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Lime Juice for garnish
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the spices and saute for 2 minutes. Toss the veggies and saute over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until the veggies tenderize. Once the Veggies get cooked, through, keep them aside.
- Lightly Toast the Tortillas on a stovetop until pliable and charred on the edges.
- Assemble the Tacos. Add Guacamole, Slaw of your choice (if using), add the veggies in between the Tacos. Top with Guacamole, freshly chopped Jalapenos, Freshly chopped Cilantro, and a final squirt of Lime juice. Serve