This is the easiest and the best Vegan Alfredo Sauce recipe ever! Creamy, luscious, and sooo delicious, Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce is Vegan, Low Carb, and Dairy Free. Super simple and so easy to make.
Vegan Alfredo Sauce made with a can of Cannellini Beans sounds like a dream come true and it's exactly that. Nothing short of your luxuriously rich, smooth, and creamy Alfredo Sauce. The same texture, nutty taste, and creamy richness in every spoon! Have you tried my Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce?
This Vegan White Bean Alfredo is so good that even the best of Omnivores and Carnivores are going to love this for sure. Simple and Super Creamy and made without a hint of Heavy Cream. So you do not have to worry about Carbs intake with every spoonful of this luscious Vegan Alfredo.
Whether you're Vegan or Not, a Low Carb Alfredo is surely something you can add to your dinner rotations. It's healthy but doesn't taste healthy! Have you tried my favorite Eggplant and Zucchini Lasagna (Crockpot) which is my favorite Low Carb Lasagna or this Eggplant Lasagna or this Crockpot Zucchini Baked Ziti (Low Carb) or Keto Bang Bang Zoodles which is a low carb noodle recipe or Orange Tofu (in Air Fryer) or Vegan Lentil Coconut Curry in Crockpot which makes for a fantastic and easy dinner option.
Healthy Alfredo Ingredients
- White Beans
- Cashews (soaked)
- Nutritional Yeast
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Plant Milk
- Low Carb Pasta
- Vegan Parmesan (for garnish) optional
- Basil (for garnish)
See the recipe card for quantities. Also, make sure you take a quick look at the video for a visual.
STEP 1: Blend the Ingredients to make Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce
- Blend all the ingredients to make the Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce. Blend unti it gets smooth and creamy. Keep it aside.
STEP 2: Cook the Pasta
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Throw in the Pasta and cook until al dente for 3-4 minutes. Drain the Pasta and keep it aside.
STEP 3: Serve
- Serve the Pasta and pour Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce over it. Garnish with Vegan Parmesan shreds and some chopped Basil. Serve immediately.
Hint: I like to use Gluten-Free, Low Carb Pasta for this recipe. There are plenty of Low Carb Pasta options available today, you can choose your favorite.
- Nut Free - I have used soaked Cashew Nuts to make the Vegan Alfredo Sauce creamy, however you can skip it if you're allergic to nuts or have none at home.
- Plant Milk - I've used Almond Milk to blend all the ungrdients together. You can use this or any other Plant Milk like Soy Milk or Coconut Milk or Rice Milk or Oats Milk or Hemp Milk as a replacement.
- Veggies - Generally Alfredo Pasta requires no veggies. However you can toss some Broccolis and Cherry Tomatoes for burst of flavor and to increase the protein in the Pasta.
- Gluten Free - Use Gluten Free Pasta for a healthy Vegan Fettucine Alfredo. You can easily find many varities of Gluten Free Pasta in the stores or Online.
- Nutritional Yeast - You can replace Nutritional Yeast with Vegan Parmesan. Both will taste different but are good in their own.
You can store this Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce in the refrigerator for up to a month. You can also freeze this Vegan White Bean Alfredo Sauce. After blending it, transfer to a freezer-friendly bag or to an air-tight jar.
Label it and freeze it for 6 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reuse.
- You can serve this Vegan Alfredo Sauce over Pasta of your choice like Fettucine, Linguine, Tortellini etc.
- You can also top over Pizza Base
- This also tastes amazing with Gnocchi
- You can also pour over Veggie Noodles like Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) or Spaghetti Squash Noodles or Cucumber noodles.
Other Vegan Pasta Recipes
- Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo with Cashews & Cauliflower (Gluten-Free)
- Kale Pesto Pasta with Walnuts
- Lentil Bolognese with Spaghetti - Vegan - Plant Based Dinner
- Penne in Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce with Toasted Pecans - Pumpkin Mac & Cheese
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Vegan White Bean Alfredo
- 8 oz Pasta
For White Bean Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can White Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts soaked
- 1 cup Plant Milk almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- chopped Parsley for garnish
- Vegan Parmesan for garnish (optional)
- Throw all the ingredients to make the White Bean Alfredo in a blender and blend on high speed until combined.
- Cook the Pasta until al dente
- Pour the Vegan Alfredo Sauce over the pasta. Garnish with vegan parmesan and fresh Parsley. serve