Halloween is just around here, and it's the best time to make your favorite Rice Krispie Treats. These Spider Rice Krispie Treats are super easy, so delicious, and makes the easiest Halloween Treats ever!
These Rice Krispie Spider Treats are made with Marshmallows, Rice Krispies, Butter, Pretzels, Cocoa Powder and Candy Eyes. These Easy Rice Krispie Spider Treats are No Bake Halloween Treats which is super easy and so good.
These Halloween Rice Krispie Treats are fun, creative and just perfect for your next Halloween Monster Bash!
Making these Halloween Rice Krispie Treats is super easy and straightforward. So I love to get the kids involved in making these.
Ingredients needed to make Spider Rice Krispie Treats
- Rice Krispie Cereals
- Unsalted Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Candy Eyes
How to make Spider Rice Krispie Treats?
In a large pot melt butter and Marshmallows until combined through.
Add some cocoa powder to it and stir until combined.
Remove the pot from heat and add the rice krispie cereals. Stir until combined through and they are well coated. Spread it out on a large greased dish and allow it to cool down for 5 min
Grease your palms and roll them into balls. Stick Pretzel sticks to the sides and two candy eyes on the front to make the Spiders.
Hint: If the rice krispie mixture firms up while you're making them, simply microwave it for 15 seconds, and it should be just fine for use.
How fast ahead of time can I make these Rice Krispie Spider Treats?
Rice Krispie Treats are best served fresh. However, you can make them upto three days in advance and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can even wrap them up with plastic wrap and then store them in an airtight container to keep them extra fresh!
What Can I use instead of Pretzels?
To make Spider Rice Krispie Treats you can use black licorice cut into small strips. Or you can use Gummy Worms or Toothsie Rolls.
More Halloween Recipes
Spider Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 box Rice Krispie Cereals
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 16 oz Marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- Candy Eyes
- Pretzel Sticks
- Heat a large pot over medium low heat and melt unsalted butter and Marshmallows in it.
- Remove the pot from heat and add Cocoa Powder and Rice Krispie Cereals. Toss to combine everything until evenly coated.
- Transfer it to a lined dish. Spread it out and allow it to cool down for 5 min.
- Grease your palms and roll them into balls. Add broken pretzel sticks on the sides to make spider legs and stick two candy eyes on the front to make spider eyes. Serve!