Chocolate Chips Cookies are my go-to cookies, whenever I need to bake some quick cookies for my family. In my home, we love cookies. We love it so much that we can have 10 varieties of cookies in a day and my family won't complain. My cooking experiments make me bake so much in a day and my family happily complies with me. However, these soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are so perfect.
The best thing about these soft Chocolate Chip Cookies is that it's so easy to make and gets prepared in no time. This is a no-fail - no mess cookie recipe, that you just can't go wrong with. I have also made Red Velvet Choco Chip Cookies for Valentine's day and it's much more complex than this one. Chocolate Chip Cookies are just the easiest of all. The best thing is the gorgeous crinkle it forms on the top! Oh, I just cannot wait for them anymore.
These Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are firm from the top but soft, buttery and chewy from inside. If you wish to make the best Chocolate Chips Cookies in the world, just follow the recipe below and I'm sure you will end up with a no-fail recipe, that's just perfect.
You can store your cookies in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
How to Make these Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best and all-time favorite Cookies recipes. Chocolate Chip Cookies makes for an ultimate Comfort Cookies recipe, that is perfect to bake for all occasions or no occasions at all. Make Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch is so easy.
First, you will have to take the required quantity of Butter along with Brown and White Sugar. I always use both Sugars while Making Cookies. It ensures that My cookies taste good. Now, use a hand mixer to cream the Butter and Sugar. Beat it at medium speed for 2 minutes and then increase the speed. First, it'll get crumbly and then slowly. it'll start to cream. You're gonna love this top! This is how you prepare the Wet Ingredients for your Cookie Dough.
Now, quickly jumping to Step 2, where you will have to prepare the dry ingredients. Here, first, you have to slowly mix in the flour. I have used All-Purpose flour to make my cookies. You can always replace it with Refined flour. All-Purpose flour Cookies are a little denser and that's how I like it. However, if you want light cookies, you should use refined flour.
After you have mixed the flour, then add in the Vanilla Essence followed by Vinegar (or Eggs), Salt and Baking Soda. Whisk everything for 2 minutes at medium speed.
Always keep in mind that while making a Cookie Dough, you should never overmix the batter. The Batter is supposed to first get crumbly and then slowly everything will start coming together into a dough. Even if it doesn't, you can use your hand to mix it only after you have beaten for 2 minutes. However, never overbeat. You might end up with flat cookies if you do overbeat.
Now, finally, just mix in a Cup of Choco Chips and mix it with a Wooden Spatula. After this your Cookie dough is ready. You can chill the cookie dough if you feel that it is a bit warm. However, this is not required. Bake your Cookies in a Preheated oven at 350 F for 13 minutes. After your Cookies are ready, don't be in a hurry to get them out. I keep it for 2-3 minutes in the Oven itself after I have turned it off. After that, I get it out and lightly press the top. If it's soft, that means my cookies are still undone. It should be firm. So, after it's done, I place it on the cooling rack and allow it to cool down completely.
Tips for Baking these Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies at once
- Always use Butter at room temperature. While some people prefer softened butter, some prefer melted butter. However, I think room temperature is great as it gets whisked easily.
- Do not skip the creaming procedure. The process of Mixing Sugar with Butter is called Creaming. You should never skip this step. When you do this, the sugar particles make small air holes in the butter and make your cookies lighter and softer.
- Do not take a lot of Choco Chips. A Lot of Choco Chips will flatten your cookies.
- Just 2 minutes before your cookies are about to be ready, you can open the oven and check it they are done. You can also use a spoon to lightly flatten the cookies and push some Choco Chips from the top. It'll be half-melted by the time the cookies are ready, but it'll so so worth the effort!
- It's very important that you use all the ingredients as per the mentioned quantity. I find baking cookies really unforgiving. So, it's better to stick to the recipe.
Note: This Recipe makes 12 small-medium-sized Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. I just wanted to make a few cookies because these cookies are so amazing that I find it difficult to stop myself from indulging! However, if you are baking a large batch you can change the ingredients accordingly.
So, enough about Cookies and the science related to them. I hope I didn't bore you with the details. So, without delay let us quickly check out the recipe below.
Decadent Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Chips
Chewy Double Chocolate Nutella Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Snowball Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (room temp.)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chip
- First cream the butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar
- Now slowly start adding the all purpose flour.
- Do Not Over mix the flour.
- Now add in vanilla essence, baking soda, vinegar and salt.
- Whisk it for two minutes at a medium speed.
- Now throw in a cup of chocolate chips and lightly fold it into the mixture.
- Make small cookie balls and place them on a greased baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and bake the cookies for at least 13 minutes or until they turn brown from the sides and are firm at the top.
- Take them only after 5 minutes of baking and let them cool on the cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.
PIN THIS IMAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCES
Ask Me Anything