Cheddar Zucchini Bread is one of the easiest and cheesiest Zucchini recipes there is. It's perfect for summer morning breakfast or enjoy it at any time of the day and you'll love it for sure!
This Zucchini Bread recipe is not only healthy but so delicious! So easy and super quick to make. This is made with just a few staple pantry ingredients which are always at home.
Just some grated Zucchini, some grated sharp Cheddar, and some flour! That's it.
This is all you pretty much need to make this Cheesy Zucchini Bread! Have it for your morning breakfast and you're going to love it! It's seriously so good you guys! have you tried Keto Quinoa Zucchini Muffins
The Best Zucchini Bread Recipe
Summer season is quickly passing by and I hate that it's almost the end of August which means the End of Summer.
So, before the Summer ends it only seems fair to try out a few Zucchini recipes which are a seasonal favorite. Don't mind the cheese...it's the Summers...after all...
I got some fresh Zucchini from the nearby Farmer's Market this Sunday and I've been putting out Zucchini recipes ever since!
I know what you're thinking! Zucchini bread is boring...Well, this one...not really! I promise guys, this is not exactly the kind of recipe which defines your Healthy food. It's healthy yet so yummy!!!
How to make Moist Zucchini Bread
This is a really simple ready you guys! This only takes about 15 minutes of prepping and 1 hour of baking and it's done!
- The first step is grating the Zucchini. You need to grate the Zucchini and soak out the excess water.
- Soaking out the water of Zucchini is very very important. Otherwise, your bread will become soggy because of the water the Zucchini will release while baking.
- You can just shred your Zucchini and soak out the excess water using a paper towel or clean kitchen towel.
The Dry ingredients
- The next step is to prep your dry ingredients.
- This bread needs only 1 cup of flour along with some Baking Soda and Baking powder.
- I have used Whole Wheat Flour.
- You can use any flour you have or even go for gluten-free flour such as Buckwheat flour or Almond Flour.
The Last Step
- The Final Step is all about mixing the dry ingredients with some Butter, Yogurt, and Vinegar.
- Since I have skipped Eggs I am using Yogurt and Vinegar as a replacement for Eggs.
- This will make sure that my Zucchini Cheese Bread is light and fluffy, even without those Eggs. So you just mix everything and add the shredded Zucchini and Cheddar Cheese!
- Also, season with some Salt, Black Pepper, and some chopped chilis. You can also add some chopped green onions or garlic powder if you wish to!
- Now, the final part is to bake this.
- This is the only thing that takes a time about a Zucchini Bread!
- This has to be in the oven for 1 hour at 350F or 180C.
- You cannot skip this time or rush with it, you guys! It's the summers, spent time watching your favorite show or just relax with the sun, while your Zucchini Cheddar Bread is baking in the oven.
To serve this bread you can mix some honey, thyme, and butter and slather it over your bread. This is my secret tip for this recipe which will make your Cheesy Zucchini Bread taste so much better!
The sweet honey and thyme are truly a wonderful combination and it's exactly the delicious factor about this Zucchini Cheddar Bread!
I think I am going to make more of the Summer favorite Zucchini Bread this year before the Summer ends. Especially now, with the stormy season in place, afternoons seem the best time to sneak into the kitchen and try two baking projects!
Do I leave the skin on Zucchini for Zucchini Bread?
No. You do not need to peel the Zucchini before use. It just melts in the bread so peeling Zucchini for Zucchini Bread is unnecessary.
Do you squeeze water out of Zucchini for bread?
Actually its not that important. Zucchini Bread bakes for about 1 hour so all the moisture dries out. You only need to squeeze out Zucchini if its too moist.
How healthy is Zucchini bread?
Yes but only if you use less butter and oil.
How much Zucchini do you need for bread?
Its upto you. If you have a large Zucchini, then you only need one.
More Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Zucchini and Bell Pepper Tacos
- Vegan Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Zucchini Lasagna (Crockpot)
- Crockpot Zucchini Baked Ziti (Low Carb)
- Parmesan Zucchini Fries in Air Fryer
- Lemon Zucchini Pasta Recipe
- Baked Zucchini Casserole (KETO)
- KETO Zucchini Meatballs (No Breadcrumbs)
- Low Carb Keto Zucchini Fritters without Flour
- Simplest Roasted Zucchini with Spaghetti
So, that's all about this Savory Cheddar Zucchini Bread you guys! If you happen to make this recipe, please provide a rating to my recipe and comment below. Your beautiful and motivational comments make my day! Also share a picture of your recipe on Instagram and tag me with #recipemagik! I'd love that...
Zucchini Bread (Without Eggs)
- 2 medium sized Zucchini grated
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3-4 medium sized green chilis chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 stick Salted Butter melted
- 2 teaspoon Thick Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon White or Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded at home
- 5 tablespoon Salted Butter softened
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and line a baking bread pan (9 X5 inch) with parchment paper.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out the excess water by laying it on a kitchen towel or Paper and resting it for 10 minutes or by squeezing the water out.
- In a mixing bowl take the Flour and mix with the Baking Soda and Baking Powder. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take melted butter and mix it with Yogurt and Vinegar. Mix it and add it to the dry ingredients. Mix everything well until combined.
- Season the batter with salt, black pepper, and some chopped green chilis.
- Pour your bread batter in the baking tray and bake your Zucchini Cheddar Bread for 60 minutes at 350F or 180C.
- Make the thyme butter by mixing butter with thyme and honey, slather over your bread and enjoy!