Pineapple Salsa or Pineapple pico de Gallo is one of the easiest salsa recipes which is inspired by my grilled mango salsa recipe
You'll need fresh pineapples, red bell peppers, red onions, jalapenõs, chopped cilantro, and some lemon juice along with a pinch of salt to make this quick and easy pineapple salsa. Also, try this roasted tomato salsa.
Pineapple Salsa Recipe
This Pineapple Salsa can be used with chicken taco or shrimp tacos.
Why you'll love this recipe:
- Fresh - Bursting with fresh flavors this recipe is awesome.
- Perfect snack - Serve this with nachos and it is a perfect snack.
- Quick Appetizer - Need a quick Appetizer for Parties? Try this easy peasy Appetizer.
- Just 5-minutes - just 5 minutes to prepare the ingredients and then it is just tossing in a bowl.
- Perfect for parties - Getting ready for parties? Quickly make this pineapple salsa. It's gonna be a super hit.
- Healthy - This super healthy pineapple salsa would be your ideal side with tacos.
Easy Pineapple Salsa ingredients
This recipe for pineapple salsa requires very few ingredients.
- Pineapples - Make sure you use fresh Pineapples.
- Red Bell Peppers - Red Bell Pepper makes the salsa look colorful and also adds a sweetish crunch to the dish.
- Red Onions - Red Onions brings a beautiful crunch to the salsa.
- Jalapenõs - To get the slight kick and heat from the salsa.
- Chopped Cilantro - The freshness of cilantro makes this taste so good.
- Lemon Juice - Some Lemon juice adds a zesty freshness to the salsa.
- Salt- Finally a pinch of salt just to get this salsa perfectly seasoned.
How to Pick a Sweet Pineapple
- Check the Leaves - A fresh Pineapple will have vibrant green leaves. This is a clear sign of freshness.
- Exterior Color - Look for a "greenish-yellow" color when buying Pineapples at your local grocery store.
I learned how to Pick a Fresh and Sweet Pineapple here at Healthline.com Take a look and learn more.
How to Use Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Salsa can be used in so many recipes.
You can serve it just like that with nachos as a party appetizer or you can serve it with tacos as I did - Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa (just 10-minutes)
Other Pineapple Recipes:
- BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
- Easy Pineapple Fried Rice in Pineapple Shell
- Chipotle Grilled Chicken Pineapple Tacos
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
if you are making this recipe, then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik and let me know how it went.
- 3 cups Diced Fresh Pineapple
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper diced
- 2 medium sized Jalapenos chopped
- 1 medium sized Red Onion chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Cilantro freshly chopped
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice juice of 1 lime
- In a medium sized bowl, combine chopped Pineapples, Bell Peppers, Red Onions, Jalapenos, Chopped Cilantro, Sea Salt and Lime Juice. Toss to combine everything.
- You can serve this immediately or let it rest for 2-3 minutes before serving. Cover and Refrigerate until you serve.
Ask Me Anything