Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms is a recipe that's loaded with deliciousness in every little bite. This creamy, buttery, garlic mushroom with a hint of spices from the fresh herbs is hugely popular in almost all restaurants and homes these days. It makes for an exceptional side dish. As might have guessed that this just a pan-seared garlic mushroom recipe that is loaded with butter, herbs and some magical taste! This is a Low Carb and Keto-friendly Recipe.
However, I have given these little mushrooms my own twist which makes this the best mushroom recipe ever! Packed with health, nutrition and taste this recipe calls for a celebration. What I love about this is that I took just 10 minutes to make this recipe. (3 minutes for the butter to get flavored with garlic and 7 minutes for the mushrooms to get seared)
Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms
I have seen as well as made many button mushroom recipes. But, there was something different about this. While I was making it, all I was thinking was, how can something so easy be delicious? To be honest, I was a little doubtful about the taste.
But, as I added my garlic into the butter, the fragrant aroma of butter soaking up the spicy flavors of garlic made my taste buds crave for the recipe.
I took care to not overwash my mushrooms. I knew that if they soaked in a lot of water, it would get really difficult to get them brown.
To get a smooth consistency, I added 1/2 cup of fresh cream into my Garlic Butter Mushroom gravy after my mushrooms were golden brown from the sides. It introduced a beautiful white color in my gravy.
Moreover, I have used chili flakes along with basil for seasoning. You can use Oregano, Parsley, Thyme or anything that suits your taste.
Lastly, while finishing off my Garlic Butter Mushroom recipe, I have sprinkled some freshly grounded black pepper over the gravy. However, this is totally optional. I like my recipe to be a bit spicy. Hence the black pepper. You can skip it if you want.
What goes Best with Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Basically, the chicken goes best with garlic butter mushrooms. But you can also serve it with shrimp, pork pasta, etc.
Troubleshooting tips for Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Cleaning Mushrooms: To clean my Mushrooms I have just lightly washed them under the tap. Next, I used a paper towel to remove the dirt from my mushroom. Lastly, I have patted them dry with a paper towel.
Type of Mushrooms: Use button mushrooms as far as possible. However, if it's unavailable at your location, then you can also use Cremini mushrooms. Fortunately, I found button mushrooms at a store near my home. And, it became really easy to make this recipe.
Do Not Over Cook Garlic: Garlic burns fast. Hence, when you have added garlic into the butter, take care that it doesn't burn. Keep it in low flame and keep stirring constantly. You can add onions (red or white) after almost 30 seconds so that it reduces the temperature of the oil and prevents your garlic from getting burnt.
Now Let's Look at the Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe from scratch!
Pan Seared Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 7 Oz Button Mushrooms Cleaned and Pat dried
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 8 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 large Onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Mayo or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder + 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Fresh Cream
- 1 Pinch Basil
- 1 Pinch Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly Grounded
- First clean the Mushrooms and Pat dry them using a Paper towel
- Now heat Butter and oil in a skillet or Pan
- To this add minced Garlic and Onions over medium heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the onions and garlic gets fragrent, add the the Chopped Mushrooms.
- Stir well over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, untill the Mushrooms gets crispy from the bottom side.
- Now to this add the Fresh Cream and Garlic Mayo. Stir well, until all gets well mixed.
- Season it with salt and freshy ground black pepper.
- Also season with a pinch of Basil and a Pinch of red chilli flakes.
- Serve hot with some brown rice or long grain basmati rice.