These healthy No-bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are perfect for people who are on low carb and keto diet. It's soft, chewy, and has nutrition in every bite. These breakfast bars are No-sugar, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Keto, and Low carb recipe.
Being on a Keto diet requires a special diet. But, for the most part - it involves avoiding carbs. I avoided Keto-diet because I was afraid of staying away from food. I am already a heavy weighing person and for a fat person, staying away from food is really hard. But, when I started on this diet, I really enjoyed it.
Also Read: Almond Flour Keto Peanut Butter cookies
Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
What I loved was how I could alter certain ingredients and make my food healthy. I started getting new ideas on baking and making new recipes. When I started off, breakfast used to be a big deal for me. I often snacked on junk food in my office. But, since I am on keto-diet I make it a point to include these healthy protein bars in my diet.
SO, here is a No Sugar, No Flour, No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars that will keep your hunger at bay. I know what you are thinking. (There's an awful lot of No's in that list) But, that what makes us healthy, my friend!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
I generally don't have much time in the morning. I have to make lunch bowls for my husband, my kids, and also prepare some healthy breakfast for them. Though I wake up pretty early, there always seems to be time-crunch when it comes to those early morning hours.
Hence, I generally prefer no-bake, less ingredient recipe. This is a recipe that I have created all by myself. I thought of ways to combine the ingredients. I questioned myself on the nutritional content of these bars. I figured out how filling they were and then decided to share it with y'all.
Variations on Keto Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- You can add bananas to the mix if you like. It would make it healthier and add more Iron in your bars.
- You could even use Erythritol for sweetness if you feel like these bars lack the sweetness that you desire.
- You can add some baking agents (baking soda + eggs) and bake the bars if you want. It would give them a nice crust.
- If you are looking for a protein-rich bar then feel free to add a tablespoon of protein powder while adding the dry ingredients.
- You can even add some melted dark chocolate into the mix. Dark chocolate is good for health and it would also give your bars a nice flavor.
Let's Bake some Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Take Almond flour in a medium-sized bowl
- Mix it with rolled oats, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
- Add 1 Cup Peanut butter into the mixture and combine them well using a wooden spatula. You can even use hands to make a dough-like structure.
- Now press the dough-like structure with your palm and press them from the sides. It should look almost like a square.
- Now use a knife to cut small bars out of it.
- Enjoy with a glass of warm milk.