Halloween is right here and its such an amazing time to make homemade candies for kids which they will love. Apart from Costumes and home decor, Halloween is all about the cutest and spookiest desserts.
If you've been following me you will know how much I love baking and must have seen all of my cute and spooky Halloween recipes right until now. All of these Halloween recipes are a perfect combination of Halloween Treats, Halloween Cookies, Halloween Cakes, Halloween Cupcakes and also some Halloween Appetizers.
Wicked Witch Fudge
If you are anything like me and love to make candies at home for Trick or Treaters or just some fun Halloween Treats for your friends and family, you will absolutely love this spooky Wicked Witch Fudge Recipe.
Halloween Fudge Recipe is so easy, it's a simple No Bake Halloween Treat, which is just so easy to make and one of my absolute favorites.
Perfect Last Min Halloween Treat
So if it's just the Last Minute and you're looking to make something quick and easy treat for kids, you will absolutely LOVE making this super cute and spooky Halloween Wicked Witch Fudge recipe.
I love Fudge! Its such a sweet, easy and perfect Halloween treat. Creamy, buttery, sugary and just perfect for holidays.
- Melted White Chocolate
- Condensed Milk
- Orange, Purple, Green gel food color
- Candy Eyes
- Halloween Sprinkles
How to make Wicked Witch Fudge?
Making this super spooky and cute Wicked Witch Fudge is so easy. You start my melting white chocolate along with some unsalted butter in a skillet
As the white chocolate gets melted and is creamy and smooth, pour sweetened condensed milk into it. Fold to combine.
Divide it into four parts. Add Green, Purple, Orange food color to these respectively and leave one part uncolored.
Pour them into a lined dish. Use a skewer to swirl it out through.
Top with candy eyes and Halloween sprinkles. Allow it to set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Once its perfectly set cut it into squares and serve!
Can I use Marshmallow fluff to make Fudge?
Yes of course! You can use Marshmallow fluff to make your Fudge. I love using Marshmallow fluff because it makes the fudge really creamy and so fudgy!
Can I freeze this Wicked Witch Fudge?
Yes, you can. However, remember to cover each slice with plastic wrap and then transfer them to an airtight bag or container in the freezer. These will stay good for upto six months in the freezer.
If you loved this recipe, you will also love these Halloween Recipes
Wicked Witch Fudge
- 1 cup White Chocolate melted
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Green Food Color
- Orange Food Color
- Purple Food Color
- Halloween Sprinklers
- Heat a large pot over medium-low heat. Add a stick of Unsalted Butter and White Chocolate Chips to it. Whisk until it gets melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into it and whisk until combined through. Divide this into four portions and add green, purple, and orange food, color them respectively and keep one uncolored.
- Pour these colored mixture into a lined baking dish and use a skewer to make swirls over them.
- Top with Candy Eyes & Halloween Sprinklers. Allow it to set in the freezer for 1 hour. Cut it into squares using a sharp plastic serrated knife and serve.