Garlic Herbs Chicken Bites is a easy and healthy dinner recipe. This takes just 10-minutes to make from scratch. Crispy Chicken Bites with Garlic, Butter and Herbs flavors in every bite is sooo good! It's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe.
Tender and juicy Chicken Bites makes for a perfect dinner. I love to serve this aside of a zesty and refreshing bowl of Salad. And trust me this is soo good, that even kids love this!
Let's talk taste
I really love the browned garlic flavor to this Chicken dish! It adds a subtle nuttiness to the flavor of chicken which is brilliant!
Easy Chicken Breast Recipe
If you haven't had Chicken Bites, before then you should! Today! All you need is to cut down a Chicken Breast into 1" cubes which are bite sized.
Now, simply cook them in olive oil and butter until crispy and once cooked, top off with garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes, butter and some White Wine to de-glaze the skillet!
Within minutes this dish comes together and gets your home smelling brilliant like a fancy restaurant.
This Garlic Chicken Bites recipe, might feel like a fancy dinner recipe, but is so easy to make indeed.
- Chicken Breast - Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into 1" cubes.
- All Purpose Flour - Just a bit of flour to coat the Chicken bites with. It makes the Chicken bites extra crispy on the outside.
- Italian Seasoning - I love this! You can substitute this with Dried Basil & Oregano.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes - For extra added flavors.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I use this Extra Virgin Olive Oil because it lends extra flavors to this dish.
- Garlic - Minced Garlic because of course, its Garlic Chicken
- Butter - I use unsalted butter. But if you're using salted butter, add extra salt only as per taste.
- White Wine - to deglaze the pan.
- Chopped Parsley - for added freshness to the dish.
- Salt and Pepper - To season, as per taste.
See recipe card for quantities. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
How to make Garlic Herbs Chicken Bites
STEP 1: COOK THE CHICKEN
- Cut the Chicken Breast into 1" bite sized pieces.
- Coat them with All Purpose Flour, Salt and Pepper.
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Chicken Pieces and cook over medium low heat for 5-6 minutes, tossing every often.
STEP 2: ADD GARLIC AND BUTTER
- De-glaze the pan with some white wine and scrape off anything which might have got stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the minced garlic along with Sun Dried Tomatoes, a stick of butter and Italian Seasoning.
- Toss to combine everything.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes
STEP 3: GARNISH AND SERVE
- Garnish with freshly chopped Parsley and serve hot.
Store these Garlic Chicken Bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator and refrigerate for up to a week. Just reheat in the oven before serving
What to serve this with
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Pasta of your choice
- Bread of your choice
Can I skip All Purpose Flour to coat the Chicken?
Yes, you can skip coating Chicken pieces with All Purpose flour. Only that they won't be as crispy though upon cooking.
Can I make this in the air fryer?
Yes of course! Just coat the Chicken with flour, salt and pepper, spray some olive oil on top and air fry @400F for 10-15 minutes, tossing midways.
Cook Garlic with herbs, butter and olive oil in a skillet. As the Garlic gets burnt pour this over the Chicken and serve.
Can I use Chicken Thighs?
Yes you can. Just use Boneless and Skinless Chicken Thighs. Cook Chicken Thighs for a minute longer.
Garlic Herbs Chicken Bites (10-min)
- 1½ lbs Chicken Breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Sun Dried Tomatoes chopped finely with oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Chop Chicken Breasts into 1" cubes. Coat Chicken Pieces with flour, salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Heat Olive Oil and Butter in a skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the Chicken Pieces and cook for 5-6 minutes. Leave some space between the Chicken pieces to avoid them from steaming.
- Cook until the Chicken browns on both sides. De-glaze the pan with White Wine. Add the minced garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper and a stick of butter (cubed).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes long. Once cooked, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.