Easy Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie with an easy graham cracker crust, a sweet and tarty cream cheese frosting, and a layer of strawberry pie filling is so easy to make! 🍓🍓🍓
This Strawberry Pie recipe uses no jello or gelatin, or store bought strawberry pie filling. Just a quick and simple Strawberry Cream Pie recipe with fresh strawberries on top!
Super easy and so delicious!!🍓🍓😍😍
- More Strawberry Desserts recipes 🍓
- Cream Cheese Pie with Strawberries 🍓
- Why this recipe for Strawberry Creamcheese Pie works? 😍
- 🥘 Ingredients needed to make Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
- How to make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- A great recipe for Cream Cheese Pie No bake Strawberry Pie 🍓
- How to Make Ahead Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
- More Easy Pie Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
Strawberries are back in season and it's the best berry to bake some mouthwatering desserts. I love to use Strawberries in my desserts for their fresh, sweet, and tarty taste. 😍
And it's of course so delicious! Any dessert with strawberries is always a huge hit in my family. It's over before you know it.
More Strawberry Desserts recipes 🍓
- Strawberry Texas Sheet Cake
- Strawberry Banana Bread
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- Strawberry Crisp
- Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
- No-Bake Mini Strawberry Mousse Cups
- Strawberry Pie Cream Cheese Muffins
- Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Cream Cheese Pie with Strawberries 🍓
I usually make strawberry pie in a straightforward way, just a layer of homemade graham cracker crust followed by a layer of juicy and fresh Strawberries.
However, today I decided to add a layer of cream cheese frosting along with some whipped cream before adding the layer of jammy strawberries!
And it was AAAMaazing!! Seriosly the tart of the cream cheese makes this Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie taste excellent along with the crunchy layer of buttery graham cracker crust.
Why this recipe for Strawberry Creamcheese Pie works? 😍
- Easy to make
- Freezer friendly recipe
- Can be made ahead of time
- No Bake Strawberry Cream Cheese pie
- Made with pantry staple ingredients
- No canned or artificial ingredients used
- Love the light layer of cream cheese & heavy cream below strawberries
- Can be stored for about 3 months in the freezer
🥘 Ingredients needed to make Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING WITH WHIPPED CREAM
- Cream Cheese- try to use cream cheese which has been softened to room temp before use
- Heavy Cream - try to use cooled
- Confectioner's sugar
- Sour Cream - I love to add a bit of sour cream to cream cheese frosting for best flavors.
- Vanilla Extract - use pure vanilla extract for best flavors
FOR THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- Graham Cracker - you can use Oreos as well as Oreos go really great with strawberries
- Melted Butter - I use unsalted butter for this step as with unsalted butter you can control the amount of salt flavors of this strawberry pie amazingly.
- Granulated Sugar
FOR THE STRAWBERRY PIE FILLING
- Fresh Strawberries
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon Zest
- Granulated Sugar
See recipe card for quantities. Also watch the video on how to make easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie for a quick visual.
How to make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
This recipe for Strawberry Pie with cream cheese is actually so easy and simple.
All you need to do is make this in three steps.
The first step is that of making the homemade graham cracker crust.
The second step is that of making the cream cheese and whipped cream frosting.
The third step is that of making the homemade strawberry pie filling.
And finally just layer them all, and refrigerate until sets.
Combine Graham Cracker Crumbs with melted salted butter in a bowl. Layer in the bottom of a deep pie dish
Make cream cheese frosting with whipped cream and layer over the cracker crust.
Cook Strawberries with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice & zest for 5 min. Layer over the cream cheese layer in the pie.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight or until sets.
Remember to not refrigerate this Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie for more than 2 days or else the top will crack out.
Hint: Its best to double wrap the pie with aluminum foil and then with plastic wrap so that no cold air from the refrigerate slows into the pie.
A great recipe for Cream Cheese Pie No bake Strawberry Pie 🍓
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this No Bake Strawberry Pie recipe with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting in between. Cream Cheese frosting along with strawberry pie filling tastes brilliant. This is unabashedly the best strawberry dessert recipe ever.
- Freezer friendly - one of the best things about making this Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie is that is absolutely freezer friendly. You can easily use all freezer ingredients and make this easy strawberry pie in no time.
- Make ahead - can be easily made ahead of time and refrigerated until you serve.
- Vegan - Make vegan Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie with Vegan Cream Cheese.
How to Make Ahead Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
This No Bake Strawberry Pie recipe is the best because you cam make it ahead of time.
- You can make the strawberry mixture ahead of time. Refrigerate it in an airtight container until you use it
- A great thing would be to fold in some quartered strawberries into the strawberry sauce right before adding it on the pie
- You can make the Graham Cracker Crust up to 3 days in advance. Cover and store the crust at room temp.
- If you're using crust at room temp, its best to bake it @350F for 1-2 min because the filling adheres to the warm crust easily.
- The cream cheese filling can be made 2-3 days ahead of time and refrigerated until use.
Can I use frozen Strawberries?
Yes you can! Frozen Strawberries however need to be patted dry before use. I strongly recommend using fresh Strawberries for this recipe.
Can I make this with other berries?
Yes Of course! Besides Strawberries, you could use Blueberries, Blackberries, or Raspberries.
Can I use other pie crust?
Yes of course! This recipe works perfectly fine with all butter pie crust or a store bought pie crust. However, remember to fully bake the pie crust with pie weight before using it.
Can I use Pretzels for the crust?
Yes! Its actually an excellent idea to use Pretzels and Pecans to make the crust of this Strawberry Pie. Pretzel Strawberry Pie is super delicious and is also a no bake recipe.
Can I use Digestive Biscuits instead of Graham Crackers?
Yes! Many Non US Readers keep telling me that if Digestive Biscuits a good substitute of Graham Crackers. The great news that it actually is! I have in fact tested this recipe for Strawberry Pie with Digestive Biscuits and it tastes the same needing no extra butter or sugar for the crust.
More Easy Pie Recipes
- The Best and (Most) Traditional Lemon Meringue Pies
- American Flag Cherry Blueberry Pie
- Maple Pecan Pie (no Corn Syrup)
- Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe
- BEST Dark Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Grandma's Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Peach Pie with Crumb Topping
- The Best Sweet Cherry Pie
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Best Homemade Blueberry Pie
Easy Strawberry Pie with Cream Cheese
for the graham cracker crust
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs about 12 full sheets of Graham Cracker
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoon melted butter unsalted
for the cream cheese frosting
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 1 brick (226gm), softened to room temp.
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Confectioner's Sugar 60gm
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (240ml) cold
for the strawberry pie filling
- 2 lbs fresh Strawberries rinsed and hulled (32oz, 907gm)
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- Make the strawberry pie filling: Cut the Strawberries into quarters. Add them to a skillet. Add granulated sugar, cornstarch, & lemon juice over it. Toss to combine. Cook until the mixture begins to boil, stirring often. Cook until the mixture gets jammy and there is no liquid. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in Lemon Zest. Set aside and allow this to cool down to room temp.
- Make the graham cracker crust: If you have full sheets of Graham Crackers, add them to the food processor with granulated sugar and melted butter. Pulse for about 2-3 min or until the mixture gets coarse. Pour them into a greased 9-inch pie dish. With medium pressure of your hands, pat them down and also up to the sides to make the crust. Do not pack it too hard.
- Make the frosting: Use a handheld or stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat the heavy cream for 3-4 min over medium-high speed until you get stiff peaks. In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese block and beat until it gets creamy for about 2 min. Scrape down the sides and beat until smooth and creamy. Add Confectioner's Sugar, Vanilla Extract and Sour Cream. Beat on medium high speed for 2 min or until combined. Now add the whipped cream to the cream cheese frosting and use a rubber spatula to gradually fold the mixture in. Combine very gently as you do not want all the air in the whipped cream to deflate.
- Assemble the layers: Add the cream cheese layer over the crust. Spread it evenly using an offset spatula. Spoon the Strawberry pie filling evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Carefully cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. (do not refrigerate for longer than 2 days)
- You can garnish with whipped cream topping right before you serve. Use a clean and sharp knife to cut the slices (I generally dip the knife in a bowl of warm water, wipe it clean and then cut through the pie. It makes it so easy to cut and get neat slices of the pie).
- Cover and store leftovers in an airtight container for 5 days.