Double Chocolate Muffins
- 2 cup Refined Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Butter
Mix the Dry Ingredients
- Mix Refined Flour, Baking Powder and Cocoa Powder. Also, add a pinch of salt to balance the flavors.
Mix the Wet Ingredients
- Mix a cup of Brown Sugar with 2 teaspoon of Greek Yogurt, a teaspoon of Vinegar, 2 teaspoon of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and a Cup of Butter (at room temperature)
Mix the Dry and Wet Ingredients Together
- Do not overmix the batter. Just whisk it until you get a lumpy mixture. Your Mixture should not have consistency as that of a Cake batter. It should be lumpy.
Now, Let's Get Baking
- Pre Heat the Oven to 428 F (220 C) and bake your Muffins for 10 Minutes. After 5 Minutes reduce the temperature by 100 degrees and bake for the rest of 5 minutes.