Did you know that 100g of Green Beans contains just 31 calories? These crispy Air-Fried Green Beans qualify as a Keto and Low carb side dish that you can certainly add to your menu.
Want to add more taste?
Serve this alongside some crispy baked bacon and watch this leave the plates in minutes!
I have included separate Instructions for using fresh Green beans and frozen Green beans below.
Keto Green Beans in Air-fryer?
Green Beans are so healthy. And, we can make so many things with Green Beans.
Have you tried my -
Well, today we are gonna turn in a healthier direction and make these Green beans in Air-Fryer.
If you are new with Air-Fryer and you are wondering if you can roast veggies in it? Well, let me tell you that Yes. You Can.
In fact, You can easily create a healthy and nutritious side dish for yourself in almost no-time by roasting any veggies you have at hand.
Air Fryer helps you save so many Calories. Since the day, I have got an Air-Fryer, I have literally been crazy about it.
The week before that, I tried my hands on Crispy Chicken Parmesan, and man oh man, it tasted so good.
Can You believe, that I used Zero Oil to Make Chicken Parmesan?
How to Make Air-Fried Green Beans?
- Coat Green Beans: Coat fresh green Beans in some olive oil. And, then season it with some Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Air-Fry the Green Beans: Finally, Air-Fry the green beans at 400F for 10-minutes. If you are worried and are thinking that 400F would be too much of a temperature you can cook it at 370F for about 10-12 minutes or until crispy. I like my green beans crispy so I have cooked them at 400F for 10-minutes. They turned out like perfection.
How to Cook Frozen Green Beans in Air-Fryer?
If you can't find fresh green beans and all you could find is canned or frozen green beans. Then don't get disheartened. I will tell you how to make Crispy Green Beans in Air-Fryer using frozen green beans below.
- When you have frozen green beans, make sure you rinse them with water for about a minute. This brings them back to a normal temperature and they'll be ready for use. Wondering how to do that?
- Step 1: Place your Frozen Green Beans in a strainer.
- Step 2: Take this strainer under a Faucet or Tap. Open the Faucet and let the water run through the green beans. Rub the green beans with your hands with the Faucet open. And, in about a minute, they will look like fresh green beans.
- Step 3: Coat these Green Beans in Olive Oil. Season it with Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Step 4: Air-Fry these Green Beans after keeping them in your Air-Fryer Basket. Air-Fry it at 400F for about 12-13 minutes.
Keep in mind that since they are frozen green beans so they will need to be cooked for a longer time to get that crispy texture.
Tips to Make this Recipe Effectively:
- If you are using Frozen Green beans then cook for a longer duration. You might have to Air-fry your Green Beans for about 12-13 minutes.
- If your Air-Fryer is 1500 watts like mine then 10-minutes is enough to cook 1 pound of Green Beans. If your Air-Fryer is 1700 watts then it will need much less time.
How to make canned green beans crispy?
It's so easy. Simply drain the Green Beans. Coat them with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and air fry @400F for 10 min. And its done! Thats how to make canned green beans crispy!
What to Serve this with?
You can serve these Green Beans with:
- Whole Roasted Chicken
- Nacho Cheese Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Korma Recipe || Shahi Chicken Korma
- Teriyaki Cauliflower Chicken Stir Fry
- Turkey Breasts
More Air-Fryer Recipes to make:
- Crispy and Cheesy Air fryer Taco Potato Wedges with Avocado Mayo
- Crispiest Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken Recipe with Buttermilk
- Cauliflower Wings in Air-Fryer (ZERO OIL) with Panko & Parmesan
- The Best Air Fryer Steaks (with Garlic Butter)
- Bbq Cauliflower Wings In Air Fryer
- Simple Oven Roast Chicken Recipe (Air Fryer)
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips (just 3 ingredients)
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Crispy Fried Green Beans in Air-Fryer
- 1 Pound Fresh Green Beans Trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper As Per Taste
- Coat Green Beans in Olive Oil. Season with Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper and coat your green beans evenly.
- Finally, Put these green Beans in an Air-Fryer Basket. No need to layer the basket with wax paper or parchment paper. In case your Air-Fryer needs to be Preheated then you can do so. Or else Air-Fry these Green Beans at 400F OR 200C for 10-minutes. If you are using Frozen Green Peas then Air-Fryer for an additional 2-3 minutes or until crispy. Shake midway at the 6-minute mark for an even crispy coating on both sides.
- Do Not forget to shake your Air-fryer Basket midway. Shaking it will ensure even coating on all sides.
- Do Not grease your Air-Fryer Basket with Non-Stick cooking spray. It will damage the non-stick coating in the basket.
- No Need to spray oil on the green beans before cooking them in the Air-Fryer.
- Check the crispiness and then adjust the temperature. Different Air-Fryers work differently. For example, a 1500 watt Air-Fryer like mine needs just 10-minutes at 400F to Air-Fry 1 pound of Green Beans. Now, a 1700 watt Air-Fryer would need much less time.