Christmas Wreath Fruit Platter is one of the cutest Christmas Fruit Platters you can make at the last minute, just like these Christmas Tree Fruit Platter and this Christmas Antipasto Wreath. This is one of those Last Minute Christmas Recipes you can make for your family and friends.
This ultimate Christmas wreath fruit tray with fresh fruits is going to be the star of your party 🎉
Let's admit it. We all need a breath of fresh air from delicious snowman cookies and Christmas Treats!
Sometimes we need a healthy snack that feels fresh, refreshing, and guilt-free.
Here comes this adorable Christmas fruit Wreath made using fresh fruits.
How do you make Christmas Fruit Wreath?
There are a million ways to make Christmas fruit wreath. Christmas fruit platter makes for a quick holiday appetizer when side by the side of some creamy whipped cream! It tastes delicious and perfect for the holiday fun!
The trick to make the best Christmas Fruit Wreath is to use fresh fruits which are mostly red and green colors.
For Red colored fruits you can use Strawberries or Raspberries or pitted Maraschino Cherries.
As for the green color you can use Kiwis or Green Grapes!
To Make your Christmas Wreath Fruit Platter more colorful you can use fresh berries and fruits like Blueberries, Blackberries, Red Grapes, Clementines, Bananas, Pineapples, Apples, Peaches, Apricots, Mangoes & Passion Fruit.
Holiday Fruit Platter for that perfect holiday cheer
I have kinda made it like a holiday tradition now to make this adorable Holiday Fruit Platter either in the form of a Christmas Tree Fruit Platter or Christmas Wreath Fruit Platter or Santa Fruit Platter.
And surprisingly my kids love to make this Christmas Wreath Fruit Platter themselves. I love when kids take interest in cooking, getting creative and making something from scratch.
Its so much fun to watch those little hands indulge in the holiday festivities and help me in making holiday desserts. Also they love to make it for kids in their school and for their teachers.
Its so easy to make and gets kids to be so creative.
Time to Give your Holiday Table a New Look
Generally, our Holiday table is brimming with Christmas Candy, Christmas Cookies, Baked Ham, Deviled Eggs, and a variety of Christmas Sides & Best Christmas Appetizers.
Adding this Christmas Wreath fruit platter is going to add a new look to your decadent holiday spread.
This decadent, healthy, no-guilt dessert or appetizer makes for a fun and festive holiday fruit platter.
It's so easy to assemble and looks absolutely stunning for holiday brunches.
3 Ingredient Christmas Recipe
- Dill leaves
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Christmas Wreath Food Platter
- STEP 1: Arrange the dill leaves in the form of a circle on a square or circular wooden cutting board. This will give you an outline for your Christmas fruit wreath.
- STEP 2: Arrange the strawberries and kiwis randomly within the wreath. You don't need to make it perfect. Just arrange them randomly.
And, there it is. You have this amazing Christmas wreath food platter.
Should I make a dip to serve this with?
Yes, you can make a creamy ranch dip (my favorite ❤️) to serve this with. Or you can get a little creative and make a crazy simple Shrimp Dip.
You could also save time and make a quick dip with thick, creamy greek yogurt, honey, and lime.
- You can replace strawberries with raspberries.
- Instead of Kiwis you can use fresh green grapes.
- Instead of dill leaves, you can use fresh mint leaves.
How long will Christmas Fruit Wreath stay fresh?
If you are buying fresh fruits and you store it appropriately you can keep this fruit wreath fresh for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
Keep a few things in mind:
- Disassemble the fruits and store them separately.
- Try separating the strawberries from the kiwis, so they don't turn red.
Can I make this Ahead of time?
Yes! Make this Christmas Wreath Fruit Salad a few hours ahead if you like. Arrange them on a wooden cutting board. Cover it with a saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Christmas Appetizers:
- Christmas Tree Pull Apart Appetizer
- Cheesy Spinach Dip Puff Bites
- The Best Homemade Classic Cheese Ball Recipe
Christmas Wreath Fruit Platter
- 1 punnet strawberries can be replaced with raspberries
- 1 punnet kiwis Peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 8 ounce pack shredded cheddar cheese you would just need some
- 1 bunch fresh dill leaves
- Cut strawberries into small quarters. But cut two strawberries in half to make the top of the wreath.
- Arrange dill leaves in the form of a circle on a round or square wooden cutting board.
- Arrange the kiwis cut in rounds in the form of wreath just overlapping the base of dill leaves.
- Arrange quartered strawberries over the kiwis.
- Arrange the halved strawberries at the base of the Christmas fruit wreath as explained in the image.
- Arrange shredded cheddar cheese around the wreath, and that's it. Your Christmas wreath fruit platter is ready.
Ask Me Anything