Christmas Fruit Platter in the shape of a Christmas Tree made with fresh Kiwis and Strawberries is perfect for Christmas dessert table or centerpiece or Christmas Appetizer aside of creamy whipped cream!
Christmas is here and its the best time of the year! I love Christmas because its a time of traditions and beautiful everything.
- Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- Fruit Platter Christmas
- Healthy Fruit Platter for Christmas
- Ingredients needed to make Christmas Fruit Platter
- How to make Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- Variations to Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- How to arrange a Christmas Fruit Platter
- How to decorate a Christmas Fruit Platter Christmas Tree
- More Christmas Party Appetizers
- Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
Make space for this adorable Christmas Tree Fruit Platter in your Christmas menu.
You can serve it over your Christmas Breakfast Pancakes or aside or Crepes or Baked Oatmeal or aside of Christmas Crumb Cake or Eggnog Muffins or Breakfast Casserole or French Toast Casserole
Pair it aside of whipped ream and trust me everyone is going to love it. This Christmas Fruit Platter is so good that it disappears in no time! A perfect pre appetizer for Christmas.
Fruit Platter Christmas
If you're anything like me and are already tapped out on the chunk load of Sugar Cookies and Hot Chocolate, then take time to build this cute and adorable Fruit Platter for Christmas, in the shape of a Christmas Tree.
This Christmas Tree Fruit Platter is seriously a no-brainier recipe. In fact there is no recipe for this Christmas Fruit platter.
All you need to do is just cut out Strawberries and Kiwis and arrange them in the shape of a Christmas Tree!
And just like that, its done! Your picture perfect Instagram worthy Christmas Fruit Platter is ready to serve!
Healthy Fruit Platter for Christmas
This is undoubtedly a healthy Christmas Fruit Platter recipe. And I know if you're anything like me and feel that the holiday season is just too much of sugar everything. This is your clue to make this healthy Christmas fruit Platter.
Make it with your friends, family and kids and you will have so much fun.
You can add as many colorful fruits to this Christmas Tree Fruit Platter as you wish to and its always going to look super cute!!!
Ingredients needed to make Christmas Fruit Platter
- Strawberries - quartered Strawberries are the easiest to use here
- Kiwis - peeled and thinly sliced. Don't discard all of the peel right away. You will need it to make the stem of your fruit Christmas Tree Platter.
- Dill Leaves - for the final touches.
- Whipped Cream - to serve
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
There is not much doing in making a Christmas Tree Fruit Platter. Its simply fruits laid out in a plate and arranged in the form of a Christmas Tree.
Super easy and So Adorable!!
I have used Kiwis because obvioulsly a Christmas Tree has to be green. You can use Green Grapes as well.
Besides that I have used quartered Strawberries to decorate the fruit platter Christmas Tree. The Red Strawberries and Green Kiwis looks spectacular together.
Besides that I have arranges some Dill leaves by the side of the tree to add a little depth.
And for the Christmas Tree Trunk I have used two cut out skin of Kiwis.
If you want an edible Christmas Tree Trunk you can do so.
There are plenty options. Like you could use Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks or Raisins or even a rectangle cut out Graham Cracker.
For even more depth coat Graham Cracker in melted dark chocolate and then use those!
Remember to serve this Christmas Fruit Platter aside of creamy whipped cream or even baked Brie! Its going to taste so delicious!
Hint: For more depth into this Christmas Tree Fruit Platter, use a mini star cookie cutter to cut a star from an apple or Pineapple! Top it over this fruit Christmas Tree platter and its going to look so cute and complete.
Variations to Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- Grapes - If you do not have Kiwis you can use Green and Red Grapes as an alternative to Strawberries and Kiwis
- Bananas - add a layer of Bananas alternatively for more depth
- Pomegranate - A quick alternative to using Strawberries would be to use Pomegranate seeds
- Clementine - decorate Christmas Fruit Platter with fresh slices of Clementine
- Raspberries - obviously makes a great alternative to strawberries in this Christmas Tree Fruit platter
- Blackberries & Blueberries - Adds a lot of color like glittering ornaments to this fruit platter Christmas tree.
How to arrange a Christmas Fruit Platter
Here are some quick tips that will help you arrange a quick Christmas Fruit Platter without any hassle
- You can arrange the fruits in two layers so that there is more depth
- Arrange the fruit slices int he form of a Christmas tree
- Use Kiwi skin to make the Christmas Tree Trunk.
How to decorate a Christmas Fruit Platter Christmas Tree
- You can use blueberries & blackberries to decorate the fruit platter Christmas tree
- You can replace Strawberries with Raspberries
- You can even use Pomegranate seeds to decorate the fruit platter Christmas Tree
- Use a mini star shaped cookie cutter to cut out stars from apples, pears or Pineapples and top it over the fruit Christmas Tree
- To make edible Christmas tree trunk you can use Pretzel sticks
More Christmas Party Appetizers
- Cheesy Christmas Tree Pull Apart Appetizer
- Cheesy Spinach Dip Puff Bites
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Extra Crispy Popcorn Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimps
- Apple Crisp Baked Brie
Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- Kiwis washed, dried and peeled
- Strawberries Quartered
- Dill Leaves for decoration
- Whipped Cream to serve
- Peel the Kiwis and cut them into thin slices. Don't discard away all the skin of the Kiwis. Take two small slices and cut it into even sized rectangles to make the Tree Trunk. (you can discard the rest)Quarter the Strawberries.
- To arrange the fruit platter Christmas Tree, start by arranging the Kiwis at the bottom of the platter. Keep in mind to keep enough space to add the Kiwi skin Tree Trunks. Go from bottom to top and arrange the Kiwi slices. Make sure to arrange the kiwi slices in a tapered format so that it resembles a Christmas Tree. You can add two layers of Kiwi slices if you wish to or have to serve a large crowd.
- Top with the quartered strawberries. You do not have to follow any pattern. Just arrange them in a random manner. If you are suing Blueberries or Blackberries, slice them in half and use them so that they do not roll over. Add the kiwi skins at the base of the tree to make the tree trunk. Finish by adding fresh Dill Leaves around the tree for a finished look. Use the head of a Strawberry to make your fruit Christmas tree topper. (See notes below for more options)
- Serve immediately with whipped cream.