Crispy Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry is one of the easiest chicken breast recipes that you'll ever make. Chicken Breast is coated in cornstarch and fried until crispy. Similarly, Green Beans are fried until blistered on the outside. And, finally, all of this is tossed in an Asian sticky and sweet garlicky sauce.
The result is simply outstanding. It's just like this Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Broccoli.
Chicken and Green beans
We always hear that we gotta pair our Chicken with some Healthy Greens. right? But, rarely do we do that. I mean, I am being honest with you. I have thought about pairing Chicken with Asparagus or Green Beans. But, never did I ever do it, until today.
So, what impressed me about this recipe is:
- Easy to make: Extremely easy recipe. I personally hate long and time taking recipes. I just hate them. I love recipes that require less effort and are extremely delicious. Sounds like a dreamy combination right? Well, not anymore! This Crispy Chicken Stir Fry with Green Beans is exactly the sort of recipe, that you gotta make, especially when you are not in a mood to cook and are thinking about takeout food.
- One-Pot Recipe: The last thing we want to do is to look at a large pile of dishes in our sink right after dinner. Here's when this One Pot Chicken Recipe comes to play! Just one pot is all that you need to make this incredibly tasty and delicious recipe. Other One-Pot recipes that you are gonna love are - One Pot Spaghetti, Crispy Honey Chicken, One Pot Lemon Basil Pesto Pasta, Creamy Cajun Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, Angel Hair Fra Diavolo.
- The Taste: This Easy Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry have got a brilliant taste. You can't help but lick your fingertips. There is a garlicky kick in the sauce, the Chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, the Green Beans are perfectly blistered on the outside, the Sesame Oil along with the topping of White Sesame Seeds adds a muted nuttiness to the recipe.
- Loaded with Nutrients: This Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry recipe is loaded with Nutrients. It has got proteins, vitamins, dietary fiber, folate and so much more.
Crispy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
When we talk about Stir Fry we basically mean, something that is fried in high heat and stirred continuously. The only thing that you gotta keep in mind, is that you CANNOT fry your Chicken along with your Veggies.
Chicken needs to be cooked (fried in here) until it's crispy and lightly golden brown on the outside.
Similarly, you'll have to fry your Green Beans until they are blistered on the outside.
All of this is tossed in a garlicky sauce that leaves your taste buds craving for more.
Quick Weeknight Dinner or Meal Prep
This easy Chicken Stir-fry will easily make it to your list of Quick Weeknight Dinner or easy Meal Prep option. After all, who wouldn't need such a healthy combo in their weeknight dinner?
- Low Carb: Green Beans are low in carbs. It's no news. Other than that, they are an excellent source of folate, dietary fiber, and vitamin C & Vitamin K.
- Protein: We all know how a chicken is an excellent source of lean protein. Therefore, including chicken in your dinner not only ensures protein but also makes sure that your weeknight dinner is loaded with vitamins.
Easy and Healthy Stir-fry Recipe
What could be easier and healthier than Chicken and Green Beans all packed in one-skillet? Nothing right? You gotta eat your greens. Remember? And, similarly, you gotta eat your proteins as well. If you are not a fan of Chicken. No worries. You can replace chicken with any meat that you like such as beef, pork, turkey and etc.
Aren't there times when you are feeling too tired to cook and you just want to order takeout food? Well, we've all been there. No matter how good that tastes, takeout food isn't safe especially if you are eating it on a daily basis. At some point, you gotta cook your own meal and ditch the takeout food.
This Easy Chicken and Green Beans are Better-than-takeout. I can confidently say that out LOUD. It has crispy chicken and a sweet, spicy, smokey, and garlicky sauce which takes your taste buds out on a tour.
Moreover, it's so easy to make. Just some stir-fry is all that you need to make this easy Chicken and Green Beans recipe.
How to Make Chicken Stir-fry?
So, before we begin let me tell you What is Chicken Stir Fry?
Basically, Stir Fry means "Deep Frying" something on very high heat until it cooks completely. And, since it requires constant stirring, therefore, this recipe is called "Stir Fry".
- Coat Chicken in Flour & Deep Fry: First of all, you've got to coat your chicken in flour and then deep fry your chicken until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Stir Fry Green Beans: Once the chicken is done, take it out and add Green Beans immediately. Crank up the heat and stir-fry until the green beans are blistered on the edges.
How to Cook Crispy Chicken?
- Coat Chicken in Cornstarch: Coating Chicken in Cornstarch ensures even browning and crispy golden brown edges.
- Oil should be Hot: Make Sure the Oil is smoking hot.
- Work in batches. Do Not Crowd the Pan. The chicken is going to leave out its juices and when you have too many chicken cubes in a pan, they don't brown evenly.
- Stir Constantly: Once you've added your chicken into the pan, make sure you stir constantly, or else your chicken won't brown evenly.
Easy Stir-fry Recipe
I just love cooking easy Stir fry recipes. They are undoubtedly my favorite.
- Stir Fry is easy to make. I think you will agree with me 100% when I say that Stir Fries are easier than anything else.
- Stir Fry has a protein, a veggie, and an excellent sauce. All three combines to create a blast of flavor in our mouths.
- Stir-Fries like Teriyaki Cauliflower Chicken, Broccoli Tofu Stir fry, Ramen Noodles Stir Fry, Honey Mustard Tofu Stir Fry, Vegan Tofu Teriyaki Stir Fry. are my favorites.
What to Serve with this Stir Fry?
This easy Chicken Stir Fry can be enjoyed on its own. But, if you have to pair it then I would suggest brown rice or white rice. You can also serve this with fried rice.
Other Chicken Recipes You Must try:
- Ginger Soy Chicken
- Sheet Pan Paprika Chicken
- Baked Herb Chicken Breasts
- Baked Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts
- General Tso's Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Thai Peanut Chicken
- Honey Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts
If you are making this easy Chicken Dinner then make sure you leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag us @recipemagik, so that we can see how it turned out.
Chicken and Green beans (Keto)
- 1 lbs Chicken Breasts chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch to dredge the Chicken
- 1 lbs Green Beans fresh or canned
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil to Fry the Chicken & Green Beans
for the Asian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes or Chili Paste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Sesame Seeds
- chopped Cilantro freshly chopped
- Dredge and Fry the Chicken: Chop the Chicken Breast into small 1-inch pieces. Dredge the Chicken Breast pieces with Flour. Heat Sesame Oil in a Pan or Skillet. As the oil shimmers, add the chicken and fry until they turn crispy and golden brown over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken in batches (do not crowd the pan). It should take about 5 minutes to fry the chicken until golden brown over medium-high heat. Once chicken gets fried, take it off the pan.
- Fry the Green Beans: Add some more Sesame Oil in the same pan. As the oil shimmers, add the Green Beans. Fry the Green Beans in the same pan until they get lightly blistered. It should take just about 1 minute to get the Green Beans blistered. Take them off the pan.
- Make the Asian Sauce: To make the Asian Sauce, in the same pan, add minced Garlic & chopped Ginger. Saute them until fragrant for about 1 minute over medium-low heat. Next, add the Rice Wine Vinegar, Dark Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Red Pepper Flakes, and Honey. Stir to combine. As the sauce begins to bubble, add the fried Chicken & Green Beans. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped Cilantro. Serve with White or Brown Rice or Noodles of your choice. Enjoy!
Ask Me Anything