Low Carb and Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is just a 5-minute prep recipe and gets ready in just 25 minutes. Easy, Cheesy, and Super Healthy Cauliflower Casserole is as comforting and delicious as a Baked Potato Casserole, just without those unhealthy carbs which you want to stay away from.
This Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is a perfect Keto recipe for dinner. It's super healthy. We all love Cauliflower because this super veggie is not only easy to cook but super healthy. The perfect alternative to Meat and cooks even quicker.
Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole - Perfect Keto Recipe
This Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is actually a perfectly healthy side dish recipe. You might wonder that I have used so much Cheese and still I am constantly betting on this being healthy.
Well yes! Not all Cheese is unhealthy. Especially Parmesan and Cheddar are super healthy. Also, I have used uncured Bacon for the topping. This is a perfectly healthy low-carb side dish recipe that will grace your dinner table and everyone will love it for sure.
Have you tried my Keto Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Casserole or Cauliflower Parmesan or Broccoli Mac and Cheese or Broccoli Rice Casserole or Creamed Broccoli with Crispy Bacon or Broccoli Casserole with Ritz Crackers and Mayonnaise?
I am always rooting for Cauliflower. It's the perfect alternative to Chicken for Vegetarian recipes. And the perfect alternative to Potatoes for Low Carb recipes. Have you tried my creamy Garlic Mashed Cauliflower or Cauliflower Mac and Cheese?
I always boil my Cauliflower before use. That way they get cooked quickly and never taste raw. Also, Boiled Cauliflower gets roasted in the oven even better. They get even crispy and taste delicious. This Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole recipe is so easy. It takes just 5-minutes to prep for it and within 30-minute this recipe is ready from scratch.
Ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Cauliflower head
- melted butter
- cracked black pepper
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Crispy fried Bacon (for topping) (optional)
- Chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
How to make Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
Below is a brief description of this recipe. You can find the full guided recipe below. Also, watch the video for a quick visual.
STEP 1: Cook the Cauliflower
- Chop the cauliflower head into small florets
- Boil it in water for 5 minutes until they tenderize.
- Drain the water, rinse the Cauliflower with cold tap water and keep aside.
STEP 2: Make the Casserole
- Transfer the Cooked Cauliflower to a baking dish
- Add melted butter over the Cauliflower. Toss to combine
- Add grated Parmesan Cheese
- Now, add grated Cheddar Cheese
- Season with freshly cracked pepper on top.
STEP 3: Bake the Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Bake this Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole in a preheated oven at 350F or 180C for 25-30 minutes.
STEP 4: Garnish and serve
- Garnish with crispy fried Bacon and chopped Cilantro on top.
- Serve hot
Other Healthy Cauliflower Recipes
I hope you liked this recipe. If you happen to make this recipe, then comment below and rate this recipe. Also, tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram.
Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 large Cauliflower Heat chopped into florets
- 2 sticks Butter melted
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- crispy fried Bacon
- chopped Cilantro
- Begin by chopping the Cauliflower head into small florets. Bring a pot of water to boil and add the Chopped Cauliflower florets to it. Boil for 4-5 minutes over medium-low heat or until the Cauliflower tenderizes. Drain the water and rinse the Cauliflower using cold tap water. Keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 370F or 190C.Add the Cauliflower in a greased Casserole baking dish or 9x13 inch baking dish. Add melted butter over the Cauliflower. Toss to combine.Add grated Parmesan Cheese and shredded Cheddar Cheese.Top with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Bake the Casserole for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with crispy fried Bacon and chopped Cilantro. Serve hot.