Carrot Patch Muffins with Strawberry Carrots
For Chocolate Covered Strawberry Carrots
- 8 oz White Chocolate
- 20 qt Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Orange Food Color
For Chocolate Coffee Muffins
- 2 cup Refined Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coffee
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Greek Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Butter
Chocolate Strawberry Carrots
- Wash and Dry your Strawberries.
- Melt white chocolate and stir it into a smooth consistency.
- Add one drop of orange food color and stir it nicely.
- Dip your strawberries into the chocolate mix and coat it nicely.
- Allow them to refrigerate for a night.
Chocolate Coffee Muffins
- Mix Refined Flour, Baking Powder, Coffee, and Cocoa Powder. Also, add a pinch of salt to balance the flavors.
- Mix a cup of Brown Sugar with 2 teaspoon of Greek Yogurt, a teaspoon of Vinegar and a Cup of Butter (at room temperature)
- Do not overmix the batter. Just whisk it until you get a lumpy mixture. Your Mixture should not have consistency as that of a Cake batter. It should be lumpy.
- Pre Heat the Oven to 428 F (220 C) and bake your Muffins for 10 Minutes. After 5 Minutes reduce the temperature by 100 degrees and bake for the rest of 5 minutes.
Carrot Patch Muffin
- Use a spoon to scoop out some portion of your muffin from the center.
- Glaze your muffin with Hershey's dark chocolate syrup and sprinkle some crushed Oreos on it.
- Insert your chocolate strawberry carrots right at the center of the muffin.