Super Delicious and yummy, Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Air Fryer with Cheesy Chipotle Sauce is one of our favourite Vegan Dinners.
Wondering how to make Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Air Fryer? It's very easy and I promise you are gonna love it. The only thing that you are gonna say after you've tasted it is Yum! 😍😍😋
You will love the crispy Cauliflower bites smothered in Hot Sauce.
Tangy, spicy and just what we want! Now you don't need to search for Buffalo Cauliflower tacos near me. Because, you can make it right in the comfort of your home.
Similar recipes to try:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Burritos
- Buffalo Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Bbq Cauliflower Wings
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Slaw
Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower is made in the air fryer. Cooking them in the Air Fryer makes them super crispy in no time!
Dipped and air fryed in just 10-minutes, these Cauliflower bites crisps up so beautifully.
Topped with creamy Ranch dressing, Cheesy Chipotle sauce, and Hot sauce, this Buffalo Cauliflower Taco won't take long to be one of your favorites.
I am sure you love Buffalo Cauliflower. ❤️
Well, now you are gonna love it even more because you are adding it to a Taco.
It's one of the most delicious Vegetarian Dinners that you can ever make.
Have you tried these
Even if you don't have an Air fryer you will love this recipe. Why?
Well, there are separate instructions for making this recipe in the oven below.
In my home, Taco Tuesday is a real thing.
We follow it as religiously as we can.
And, when we are bored of chicken tacos, this Buffalo Cauliflower Taco is our very next go-to recipe. Well, now, these Tacos are not just limited to Tuesdays, 'coz they have been pre-booked for "Meatless Mondays" as well. 🙂
😍 More Cauliflower Taco Recipes
- Cauliflower Tacos with Yum Yum Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Romesco
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower and Black Bean Tacos
- Crispy Cauliflower Tinga Tacos
🌱 Vegan Taco Recipes
- Chipotle Chickpea Tacos
- Zucchini and Bell Pepper Tacos
- Crispy Tofu Fajita Tacos
- Mac and Cheese Tacos
- Vegan Chickpea Walnut Taco Meat
We just love this recipe for Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos. As a family of four, all of us crave at least 3 Tacos. So, you can imagine I have to make at least 14 Tacos (I always make few extras) when I am making this recipe.
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Whether you are bored of Chicken, or you are looking for a healthier alternative to Chicken or you are beginning your Vegetarian journey, this Buffalo Cauliflower Taco is a great recipe to start with.
If you are looking for an excuse to have more vegetables in your diet, then there cannot be anything better than Buffalo Cauliflower.
It's healthy, it's easy and so delicious...!😋😋😋
You can make these Tacos for Game Day and trust me the crowd is gonna go crazy about it. 😍🤩
Spicy Cauliflower Tacos with Hot Sauce
After having loved this recipe for such a long time, I asked myself, why? Why do I like it so much? What is that one thing about this recipe that turns the table every single time?
Well, the answer was the same every single time. It was the Buffalo Sauce. I have loved Buffalo Everything since I don't know when. 😋
And, every time I have something Buffalo, I start to love it a little bit more. That spicy hot sauce with a tinge of heat is something that I can never get enough of.
And, in this Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe, I have left no stone unturned to make it taste like something that I really like.
For starters, there is Ranch topping, followed by Cheesy Chipotle sauce and finally, another round of Hot sauce drizzled on top of these Tacos.
They are lip-smackingly delicious. 🥰😋😋😋😋
Air Fryer Cauliflower Tacos
I have made it in the Air Fryer.
So, that way you can save yourself some extra calories and time.
Takes just 15 minutes in all to get the Cauliflower all crispy and crunchy!
So, with no further ado, let's take a quick look at the recipe for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos.
🥘 Ingredients needed to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Air Fryer:
- Cauliflower Head
- Cornstarch + Water - to make a cornstarch slurry.
- Salt & Pepper - To Season the Cornstarch Slurry.
- Hot Sauce
- Shredded Cabbage or Slaw
- Garnish with Ranch Dressing, Cheesy Chipotle Sauce, Freshly Chopped Cilantro.
👩🍳 How to Make Crispy Cauliflower Tacos?
- In a bowl combine Cornstarch, Water, Salt, and Pepper. Stir well with a spoon and make a smooth and lump-free slurry.
- Dip Cauliflower florets in this mixture and place them in your Air Fryer.
- Cook them at 400F or 200C for 6-minutes in your Air Fryer.
- Once done, take them out and place them into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add Buffalo Sauce on the Cauliflower florets and toss well to coat them evenly. Cook in Air Fryer at 400F OR 200C for additional 6-9 minutes.
- Add shredded Cabbage or Slaw to the toasted Tortillas. Follow it up with Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower and top it with a generous drizzle of Ranch dressing, Cheesy Chipotle Sauce, and some more Hot Sauce.
- Garnish with freshly chopped Cilantro.
How to make Cheesy Chipotle Sauce?
Heat Butter in a skillet. As the butter melts add flour and whisk until the mixture gets fragrant. Gently pour in milk and keep whisking until smooth, creamy and lump free.
Finally, stir in Chopped Chipotle Peppers or a tablespoon of Chipotle Sauce in adobo sauce along with shredded Colby Jack Cheese, Salt and Pepper.
Stir until combined. Serve it over tacos or as a dip or cool it down and store it in an airtight jar in the refrigerator. This can be stored for upto a month.
Is this Vegan and Gluten Free?
Yes, this is Vegan and Gluten Free. Cornstarch is 100% Gluten Free. This is Vegan recipe for dinner.
However, I have topped it with Cheesy Chiptole Sauce and Ranch.
Can I make Buffalo Cauliflower in the oven?
Of course! Why not! Just dredge the Cauliflower with cornstarch slurry and place them in a parchment paper lined baking dish.
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Bake the Cauliflower for 15-20 minutes.
After this time, toss them in Hot Sauce and bake for 5-10 more minutes or until they are perfectly crispy.
😍 Other Recipes you might be interested in:
- Sesame Cauliflower in Air Fryer
- Bang Bang Cauliflower
- Korean Cauliflower Wings Recipe (BAKED - Not Fried!)
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts in Air Fryer
- Loaded Sweet Potato Skins in Air Fryer
- [2-Ingredient] Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Crispy Carrot Fries in Air Fryer
- Crispiest Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan (ZERO OIL)
- Crispy and Cheesy Air fryer Taco Potato Wedges with Avocado Mayo
- Crispiest Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken Recipe with Buttermilk
- Crispy Fried Green Beans in Air-Fryer
If you are making this recipe then please leave a rating below. Also, take a snap and share it on Instagram with #recipemagik. Tag me @recipemagik so that I can see how it turned out.
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Air Fryer (ZERO OIL)
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- ¾ Cup Water to make a cornstarch slurry
- ½ Teaspoon Salt & Freshly Cracked Black Pepper (each)
- ¾ Cup Hot Sauce
- shredded cabbage or slaw
- Tortillas as per requirement
- Ranch Dressing use Vegan ranch for Vegan version
- Cheesy Chipotle Sauce *see notes below
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine Cornstarch with water. Mix well and remove any lumps. Add Salt and Freshly Cracked Black pepper. Stir well to combine.Add Cauliflower florets and coat them evenly with the batter. Keep them in your Air fryer basket.Air Fry at 400F or 200C for 5-7 minutes. (If your Air fryer needs to be preheated you can do so)
- Place Air fried Cauliflower in another medium-sized mixing bowl. Add hot sauce and toss gently to coat cauliflower florets in Buffalo Sauce.
- Place them in your Air Fryer basket, once again. Air Fry at 400F OR 200C for 7-8 minutes. Check midway for doneness.
- In the meantime toast your tortillas and place shredded cabbage or slaw into them. Add Air fried Buffalo Cauliflower over cabbage and follow it up with ranch dressing, cheesy chipotle sauce, and some more hot sauce. Enjoy.
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos in Oven:
- Ingredients will be the same as above
- The first step will be the same as above. It's just coating cauliflower with Cornstarch, Water, Salt, and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425F and roast the cauliflower florets for 5-10 minutes
- Place them back into a bowl. Coat them with Hot Sauce.
- Put them back into the oven at 425F for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare toasted tortillas with shredded slaw or cabbage. Add cauliflower.
- Top with Cheesy Chipotle Sauce, Ranch Dressing, and some more Hot sauce.
- Garnish with Freshly chopped cilantro and enjoy.