Apple Cranberry Muffins is the easiest and best Muffin recipe. This is undoubtedly the best way to celebrate the fall season. The sweet Apple Flavors along with the Cranberries make for a delicious Muffin, perfect for breakfast.
Hello guys! This year is really running out too quickly. I can't believe that its September already! Very soon it'll be the Fall season and officially my favorite time of the year.
This beautiful time of the year calls for some seasonal recipes. To kick start my Fall baking, I have started with some drool-worthy Apple recipes.
But, these are more than just drool-worthy you guys! These Healthy Apple Cranberry Muffins are so easy to make and are perfect for a chilly Fall morning breakfast.
The warm spices in the muffin, the Maple Syrup, and the bursting fall flavors with Apples and Cranberries is a sure treat, which you'd want to have right out of the oven!
I love cooking seasonal recipes.
Makes me stay healthy and fresh all year long. I especially love the fall season. You have such a lot of harvest produce to choose from for your everyday recipes. Have you tried my Salted Caramel Apple Cupcakes or my Pear Cranberry Cobbler Yet? The best combination you guys!!!
The best part is the sweet fruits. And what better than Cranberries scream fall to you than cranberries...?
Sugar-Free Apple Cranberry Muffins
Apple Cranberry muffins give you a morning boost of energy with healthy nutrients and vitamins. This is super healthy and low in carbs and sugar. You can skip the sugar altogether. However, since I was making for my kids, I had to use some. Nevertheless, sugar-free Apple Cranberry Muffins are equally delicious. Also for Sugar-Free Apple Cranberry Muffins use Erythritol. You can use some Maple Extract for the perfect fall flavors in your muffins...!
To make Gluten Free Apple Cranberry Muffins, you can use Buckwheat Flour or Almond Flour. And to make Vegan Muffins, use Almond Milk or Cashew Milk.
Making these Apple Cranberry Muffins
These Apple Cranberry Muffins are extremely easy to make. The usual ingredients like Flour, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder as my dry ingredients. Also, these are eggless, so easy to make. I love the combination of Apples and Cranberries. Adds a perfect bite to your muffins. The best part is the Maple Syrup. It just makes these Muffins so much sweet and Fall-ish!
For my Wet ingredients, I have used Cider Vinegar and whole Milk. This combination works like magic in making moist, soft, and fluffy muffins. Also, Vinegar and Milk combine to form a natural homemade Buttermilk. If you do not have Buttermilk, this is the way to make it. Just combine Vinegar and Milk and you will have created your very own homemade Buttermilk.
This very berry and fruit Muffins is the perfect end of summer and the beginning of Fall Muffins. You get the best of both the seasons and you do not even miss the Summers.
I have used Apple Chunks for my Muffins. This is a really interesting thing to do. When the muffins get baked the chunks shrink in size, release their sweetness and flavors in the muffins, making it extra yummy.
These Apple Cranberry Muffins are honestly my favorite Fall Muffin recipe! Its really really good guys!
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any doubts or queries or suggestions, you can comment below. Also, if you make this recipe, please provide a rating to this recipe and tag me with #recipemagik on Instagram. I love going through your photos!
Healthy Apple Cranberry Muffins
- 1 Cup AP Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2-3 medium-sized Red Apples Peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3-4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 10-12 Pieces Dried Cranberries
- First preheat your oven to 350°F and line a small muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Take 2-3 red apples, wash them and pat them dry. Peel them and cut them in half. Core the center and chop them into small chunks. Keep aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl take flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and mix well. These are your dry ingredients.In the same bowl add canola oil or vegetable oil along with cider vinegar, vanilla extract, brown sugar, maple syrup, and chopped apples. Mix well. Add some milk and give it a good mix. Make sure you have a lumpy cupcake like batter. Adding Milk and cider vinegar means you just made buttermilk at home.
- Use an Ice cream Scoop or a spoon to scoop out 2/3rd or 3/4th Portion of batter and pour it in the muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Sprinkle some cranberries on the muffins and bake them in a preheated oven at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.Enjoy!
Ask Me Anything