Antipasto Skewer or Christmas Antipasto Wreath Recipe is a holiday wreath appetizer with fresh rosemary, thinly sliced store-bought prosciutto, salami, various cheese, and grapes. Sounds delicious, right?
- 🎄Christmas Wreath appetizer
- Antipasto Wreath with Rosemary
- What is Antipasto Appetizer Skewers?
- Christmas antipasto wreath - A true Crowd Pleaser
- Thinking about a great Christmas dinner recipe?
- Why do I love this holiday antipasto wreath recipe?
- Ingredients for Antipasto Skewer Appetizer
- How to make Christmas Wreath Antipasto Skewer
- More Christmas Appetizers
- Antipasto Skewer - Christmas Antipasto Wreath Food
It took me just one visit to my nearest Italian Deli to grab everything in one place. Just a few months back, we shifted to Chicago. And, since then, there is this Italian Deli called Tony's, which I really love ❤️
With holiday season around the corner, I was so excited to test some antipasto xmas wreath.
Thankfully, I could find everything that I was hoping to find. And that's how I nailed the taste of this Italian antipasto wreath.
🎄Christmas Wreath appetizer
The holiday season calls for some Christmas-themed recipes. I have been making recipes like Buttery Santa Kiss Cookies, Christmas Tree shaped Cookies, Christmas Tree Pull Apart Appetizer, and more since the beginning of this holiday season.
The Christmas season is one of the most magical times of the year. The schools are shut. The offices are closed. The streets are lit up. There is snow everywhere. And, in that cozy spirit I cannot contain myself from cooking up a storm.
But, before that, it's the Holiday themed appetizers that people look for.
Antipasto Wreath with Rosemary
This year I am inviting a whole bunch of my old office colleagues. I have an extraordinary bond with each one of them. And, they know I love cooking.
So, they are probably gonna be expecting me to make some decadent christmas themed recipes.
But, before they get to dinner, this antipasto stuffed green olive pepperoni mozzarella skewer will keep them busy.
I was also thinking about these Best Christmas Appetizers, but somehow I have decided that I am going to go with this Traditional Italian antipasto wreath.
What is Antipasto Appetizer Skewers?
Antipasto is a traditional Italian first-course meal that is meant to increase appetite for the big meal/ main course.
Antipasto appetizer skewers are typically made of bite-sized portions, and they are served in a skewer.
When making a Christmas Antipasto Wreath, we are simply making those skewers and arranging them on a round serving platter in the form of a Christmas wreath.
Christmas antipasto wreath - A true Crowd Pleaser
I like this appetizer recipe for Christmas parties because it's fancy and colorful.
Besides that, this antipasto cheese wreath is full of flavor. I am sure this will build a massive appetite for the big meal.
Thinking about a great Christmas dinner recipe?
You could try: Baked Ham with Honey and Pineapple or Italian Turkey Meatballs or One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta Pumpkin Risotto Recipe with canned Pumpkin and more.
My colleagues think of me as this crazy boss woman who always needs everything to be perfect. Well, I can be a pain in the a** sometimes. But that's what a boss is supposed to be. And, I know they love me and respect me for being that.
After all, being loved for who you are, isn't that the best thing in life?
So, this year when they come to my home for this Christmas party, I am again gonna be that crazy boss woman and probably gonna boss them around a bit 😉😜
Why do I love this holiday antipasto wreath recipe?
- You can have all of your favorite ingredients in one place.
- There is Provolone cheese, there are mozzarella balls, then there is juicy Genoa salami, and thinly sliced Prosciutto to give it all a rounded texture.
- Making Antipasto skewer recipe is extremely versatile.
- Assembling the Antipasto skewer is so much fun and exciting.
Ingredients for Antipasto Skewer Appetizer
- Wood Skewers
- small mozzarella balls
- Genoa Salami - its softer than regular salami
- Provolone Cheese - cut into bite-sized balls
- Thinly sliced store-bought Prosciutto
How to make Christmas Wreath Antipasto Skewer
- Arrange your ingredients so that it is easy for you to arrange them.
- Take a skewer and arrange it however you want. It's important that you have lots of fun making these easy whole-food Christmas wreaths.
- Grab a round serving platter and arrange the skewers in the shape of a wreath.
- Push in fresh rosemary from the top of the skewer at random places just to make it look like a christmas wreath.
- Store your Christmas eve appetizer in the refrigerator until it is ready to be served.
More Christmas Appetizers
- Cheesy Spinach Dip Puff Bites
- Savory Cheddar Rosemary Christmas Shortbread Cookies
- Sausage and Cheese Balls
- Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- Shrimp Cocktail
Antipasto Skewer - Christmas Antipasto Wreath Food
- 30 pieces wood skewers
- 25-30 small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup grapes can replace with green olives (halved)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 30 slices Genoa salami
- 8 ounces provolone cheese cut into bite size pieces
- 10 thin slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 10-12 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves for garnish
- Arrange the ingredients so that it is easy for you to arrange.
- Have fun while assembling the ingredients into your wooden skewers. You can arrange them in any way that you want.
- Serve them on a round serving platter and arrange them in the form of a Christmas wreath.
- Fix fresh rosemary sprigs on the top of each skewer to make it look like a wreath. Refrigerate and serve.
Wow! That came out so good. I like the undertone of fun in your writing.
Thanks. I guess that comes to me naturally.