A few years back I read somewhere that healthy basically means - "Heal Thy"! That was powerful. Since then I boarded onto a journey of making and sharing healthy recipes with y'all. It's been such a wonderful journey so far.
Recipes by Category
I am so happy to share with y'all, the MOST popular recipes in this blog. Readers have loved them and I am sure you'll love them too.
- Easy Gingerbread Pancakes
- Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls
- Leftover Turkey Casserole recipe with stuffing & mac (just 3 steps)
- Turkey Shepherd's Pie - Now that's a brilliant use of Leftovers!
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup - Talk about a delicious recipe!
- Leftover Turkey Mushroom and Wild rice soup (Deliciously Creamy!!)
Super-Easy Weeknight Dinners Recipes for family
Cooking Meals should be fun and NOT long. Here are some easy and quick dinner recipes for the family that you'll love!
- Curry Fried Chicken (air fryer)
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie Soup (Instant Pot - 15 min )
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls
- Sheet Pan Harvest Baked Apple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Soup (so creamy)
- Sesame Tofu Soba Noodles Bowl
- Garlic Sesame Turkey Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Taco stuffed Pepper Casserole
See more easy dinner recipes →
Easy Grilling recipes for summer
Summers are totally incomplete without some grilling. right? Sitting out on your porch, soaking the Southern California afternoon heat, and grilling for the family is the best thing that one could ever ask for.
Indian recipes for dinner
As an Indian, I love Indian food. And, I would like to tell the world that Indian food is NOT just spicy. It's so damn tasty as well.
Want to stay up-to-date with my recipes, here are some of the Latest recipes that I made this week. I'm sure you'll love it.