A few years back I read somewhere that healthy basically means - "Heal Thy"! That was powerful. Since then I boarded onto a journey of making and sharing healthy recipes with y'all. It's been such a wonderful journey so far.
Recipes by Category
I am so happy to share with y'all, the MOST popular recipes in this blog. Readers have loved them and I am sure you'll love them too.
Super-Easy Weeknight Dinners Recipes for family
Cooking Meals should be fun and NOT long. Here are some easy and quick dinner recipes for the family that you'll love!
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers With Quinoa
- Coconut Black Eyed Peas Curry | Lobia Curry
- The Best No Nonsense Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Swedish Meatballs
- Best Meatloaf Recipe ever! will knock your socks off
- Crockpot Black Eyed Peas with Bacon - Lucky food for New Year's Day
- Cheesy Sausage Gnocchi in One Pan
- Pan Fried Gnocchi with Marinara & Basil
See more easy dinner recipes →
Easy Grilling recipes for summer
Summers are totally incomplete without some grilling. right? Sitting out on your porch, soaking the Southern California afternoon heat, and grilling for the family is the best thing that one could ever ask for.
Indian recipes for dinner
As an Indian, I love Indian food. And, I would like to tell the world that Indian food is NOT just spicy. It's so damn tasty as well.
Want to stay up-to-date with my recipes, here are some of the Latest recipes that I made this week. I'm sure you'll love it.